|Beschreibung: || 5498 Quality Auditor
|Stadt: ||Luzern |
|Firma: ||Computer Futures - London & S.E( - Firma bewerten
|Datum: ||2017-11-22 |
Beschäftigung: bis 100% -
Salär: zu verhandeln CHF -
My client are looking for a Quality Auditor to join their team in Lucerne, Switzerland. This is a 6 month contract role.
Job Description Summary:
Provide ongoing support for a Quality Assurance team such as review of documents for final disposition (final release) of clinical supplies to clinics.
Job Description and Responsibilities
The primary activities include but are not limited to:
- Review of documents for final disposition (final release) of clinical supplies to clinics, including label release, GMP batch record review for packaging activities, regulatory review for compliance against filings.
- Query TrackWise for deviations and changes
- Utilize SAP Inventory Management system
- Track and report Metrics related to disposition activities
- Support other QA members when necessary
- BSc in Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Chemical or Biological sciences preferred, but not required
- Apprenticeship in above area considered
- Systematic and thorough approach to work
- Able to work collaboratively with site operations
- Setting of priorities, able to handle high workload
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally in English and in German with people from different cultural backgrounds and hierarchy levels
- Practical approach, flexible, team player
Good communication skills in German and English (fluent verbal and written).
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.