Supplier Code of Conduct Specialist , Schweiz Experis AGHELP
Kontakt: Supplier Code of Conduct Specialist
|Beschreibung:||Supplier Code of Conduct Specialist|
|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Supplier Code of Conduct Specialist
Supplier Code of Conduct Specialist
Are you an Ethics & Integrity Specialist with five to ten years of successful experience in developing and implementing ethics, code of conduct, corporate social responsibility or sustainability programs? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO) ?
If so, please take a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an Supplier Code of Conduct Specialist to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
The Supplier Code of Conduct Specialist will define the implementation plan for the Code of Conduct for Suppliers, and the subsequent 'business as usual' oversight and enforcement accountabilities and mechanisms, together with the appropriate resource and associated budget.will develop and implement the agreed Management Actions from the recent audit of the Client's Ethics and Integrity Framework.
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- University degree in a relevant field (Bachelor level or equivalent) such as in supply chain management, public health, law, corporate governance, science, social science, or another relevant area of study; or,
- At least 10 years of relevant post first-degree work experience
- Eight to ten years of successful experience in implementing ethics, code of conduct, corporate social responsibility or sustainability programs in the supply base.
- Expertise in applying due diligence techniques, tools and processes to the work of the Global Fund. Understands and is able to articulate benefits of conducting appropriate due diligence on a range of activities within the organisation.
- Able to define, document and successfully deliver complex and large scale projects with significant business, political, or high-profile impact, and high-risk dependencies. In-depth knowledge of methods and tools, and uses iterative techniques where appropriate, ensuring that effective project control, change control, risk management and testing processes are maintained. Monitors and controls resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budget and manages expectations of all project stakeholders.
If you are a dynamic and motivated Supplier Code of Conduct Specialistcurrently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Antoine Wormser.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency.
Andere Job Angebote
- Technischer Sachbearbeiter (w/m)dormakaba Schweiz AG
- Praktikum / Aushilfe, Marketing - KommunikationSwisslog AG
- Dipl. Expertin/Experte, NotfallpflegeStadtspital Tiefenau
- Kinderarzt / KinderÃ¤rztin, 20%Praxis am Bahnhof
- Dipl. Pflegefachfrau /-mann, Aufwachraum / TagesklinikPrivatklinik Hirslanden
- Dipl. Fachfrau/-mann OperationstechnikThurklinik AG
- Fachperson Finanzen & BetriebswirtschaftStadtverwaltung
- Account Manager, Cloud ServicesRetarus AG
- Junior Java Software-Ingenieur/-inBBV Software Services AG
- Praktikant/-in, Online-Kommunikation und Fundraising, 60%Caritas Schweiz
- Klassenlehrperson, 26 LektionenKreisschule Buus-Maisprach
- Fachlehrperson 3./4. Klasse, 12 LektionenSchulhaus FluhmÃ¼hle
- Administrator / Barista / Kaffeebarservice, 50-70%Felfel AG
- Technischer Redakteur (m/w)Schaerer AG
- Lehrstelle 2021: Logistiker/-inCilag AG
- Assistenzarzt/-Ã¤rztin, Allgemeine Innere MedizinKlinik Stephanshorn AG
- Stellv. InstitutionsleitungGHG Rosenberg
- DevOps Automation Engineer (m/w)Belimo Automation AG