Strategic Sourcer , Schweiz RM IT Professional Resources AGHELP
|Firma:||RM IT Professional Resources AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Strategic Sourcer wanted for our Zurich based client in the banking sector.
- University degree in Business Administration, legal, technology or science-related fields or equivalent education, sourcing, procurement certification would be a plus
- Expertise in executing categories within indirect sourcing under workforce and business services type activities as well as familiarity with contracts within a sourcing department
- Practical knowledge in Workforce as well as Business Services project structures, business case production and review along with the ability to scoping, pricing models utilized, performing measurements including setting service standards
- Good understanding of SLA and KPI coupled with excellent relationship-management, influencing and collaboration skills
- Languages: fluent English, German both written and spoken
- Maintaining supply-side projects related to Workforce and Business Services as well as conducting additional key initiatives that arise in the wider Non-IT Category area
- Being the first point of contact for the business partners, operating as a consultant for Workforce and Business Services and collaborating with internal business partners, key vendors to deliver high-quality and efficient sourcing services
- Managing a portfolio of sourcing projects related to Workforce Services, the vendor sourcing process for third-party service and product contracts as well as providing Business Services within the wider Marketing space, such as branding, advertising and communications
- Performing commercial-valued and risk-mitigated sourcing, analytical insights and market expertise, driving vendor innovation and assisting to select third-party agreements during the fulfilment phase
- Carrying out Vendor and contract data analysis, supplier risk and control along as well as reporting
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more