Splunk DevOps Engineer , Schweiz RM IT Professional Resources AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||Splunk DevOps Engineer|
|Firma:||RM IT Professional Resources AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Splunk DevOps Engineer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 3+ years hands-on experience and excellent skills in Splunk system administration and engineering, ETL process and data processing, requirements engineering, test automation, test planning and configuration management as well as automation
- Working experience as a member of a Scrum team and practical knowledge in public cloud systems is a big plus
- Familiarity with load balancing technologies and container technologies
- Proficiency in Linux systems administration and engineering
- Bachelor degree in computer science or information technology
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Designing and implementing a centrally managed configuration management system for logging agents and HTTP API data collection interfaces for container platforms
- Redesigning and simplifying Splunk access rights and the Splunk data indexing flow as well as index layout coupled with providing improved performance and segregation of data
- Analysing requirements and designing technical solutions based on those requirements for the Splunk Global Log Management platform according with creating test plans based on those requirements
- Developing configuration code and scripts with other components in order to fill gaps in the solutions and to automate manual tasks as well as providing third-level support to production operations teams
- Working together with architects, engineers, business analysts and external connsultants/vendors to ensure proposed technical solutions if there are compatible within the Credit Suisse environment
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
- Life Insurance SpecialistSynpulse Schweiz AG Operational Excellence Specialist in BankingSynpulse Schweiz AGRegulatory & Compliance Specialist in BankingSynpulse Schweiz AGSpecialist Investment SolutionsBasellandschaftliche KantonalbanReinsurance SpecialistSynpulse Schweiz AGSenior Consultant AppwaySynpulse Schweiz AGSenior Consultant Financial ServicesSynpulse Schweiz AG