Software Engineer , Schweiz Source TechnologyHELP
Kontakt: Software Engineer
|Firma:||Source Technology - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Software Engineer
Software Engineer is sought by a leading financial services organisation in Zurich to join their highly talented Software Engineering Team. My client boasts a progressive technology stack and are engaged in innovation and digital transformation projects hence their desire to find a Software Engineer well practised in Back End software engineering who can take ownership in developing solutions a data intensive, distributed infrastructure taking ownership in concurrency and scaling solutions to a micro services architecture. Although it is a my client's environment is a Java one, they will consider Software Engineers who have a background in either C#, C++, Scala, Go or Python and are happy to work in predominantly Java.
As Software Engineer you will play a pivotal role in the scrum team. It is fundamental as Software Engineer that you have a sound technical grounding in modern frameworks and methodologies. There is an expectation that you are an advocate of progressive processes and have tangible experiences in utilising development tools as well as TDD and CI/CD. My client will be keen to see you have sound knowledge in the application of methods and techniques of software engineering such as process and data modelling for relational database master systems and NoSQL datastores.
Consequentially a Software Engineer is sought who is passionate in delivering high quality results, keen to work in a highly collaborative culture as well as being highly motivated and open minded to problem solving and technology innovation.
Software Engineer permanent profile required:
At least five years experience in one or a number of the following programming languages: Java, Scala, C#, C++, Python, Kotlin or Golang; happy to work in a Java environment.
Must be happy to work in a Java focused software development environment.
Accomplished experiences in concurrency, micros services architectures and RESTful APIs/Message Protocols.
Well versed in design patterns, TDD and CI/CD.
Experiences in developing/designing data models for RDBMS and NoSQL data stores.
An open-minded approach to technology and methodologies.
Must have strong written and spoken communication skills in English, German is useful to at least B2 level.
Agile development experiences and a desire to contribute to further shaping my clients.
Good academic background in either Computer Science or a similar qualification.
Software Engineer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 115,000CHF - 130,000CHF PA plus bonus package
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Interview times: ASAP
If you are interested in applying for this Software Engineer opportunity please do so via the link.
Andere Job Angebote
- Quality Assurance Engineer with T24EPAM Systems ltd.
- Rohrleitungsmonteur, Wasser, Fachrichtung WasserversorgungOberholzer SanitÃ¤r AG
- Global Head Product Management Digital (m/f)Straumann AG Institut
- Techniker/-inSchweizerische Nationalbank
- ICT Operator / Supporter (m/w)BELIMO Automation AG
- Mitarbeiter/-in, Service/Restaurant, 60%Tertianum Parkresidenz
- Team Member, RestaurantMarchÃ© Restaurants AG
- Dipl. Radiologiefachfrau/-mann, 30%Spital Riggisberg
- Controller Produktion & Netze (w/m)Axpo Power AG
- Communication Manager (m/f)RUAG Schweiz AG
- Konstrukteur/i-n oder Techniker/-in HFANYbotics AG
- Tig RohrschweisserBasilisk Montagen GmbH
- Dipl. Pflegefachfrau/-mann, Stroke/Akutgeriatrie/RehaSpitalzentrum Biel
- Apotheker/-in, 50%Amavita Apotheke
- Sachbearbeiter/-in, LogistikEbnat AG
- Sport Leader, Verkaufsberater (m/w)Decathlon Suhr
- Dipl. Fachfrau/-mann, OperationstechnikKlinik Am Rosenberg
- Privatkundenberater/-in, 60-80%Zuger Kantonalbank
- Logistiker (m/w), auf AbrufIVF Hartmann AG
- Privatkundenberater/-inLuzerner Kantonalbank AG