Skype for Business Engineer - 2nd & 3rd Level Support (w/m) , Schweiz RM IT Professional Resources AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||Skype for Business Engineer - 2nd & 3rd Level Support (w/m)|
|Firma:||RM IT Professional Resources AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Skype for Business Engineer - 2nd & 3rd Level Support (w/m) wanted for our Zurich based client in the telecommunication sector.
- University degree in a technical discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Prior experience in System Administration
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Applications, particularly Skype for Business, Windows Server, Exchange, Office365 and ICT solutions
- Strong social skills coupled with a customer orientated mind-set
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German is a plus
- Working in an agile setup in a small, powerful team with responsibility for the overall solution
- Designing the operation and development of the Skype for Business solution to MS Teams and Office365
- Ensuring infrastructure support across multiple data centers, third-party additions and collaborating with vendors
- Supporting the automation and standardisation of Scripting
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
- Informatiker/-in, SystemtechnikHilotec Engineering und Consulti Oberärztin/OberarztKlinik Meissenberg AGPflegefachperson HF/FHKlinik Meissenberg AGPolymerchemiker/-in als Wissenschaftliche-/n, Mitarbeiter/-inSchool of EngineeringResearch Assistant in Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, Quantitative Finance, 50%School of EngineeringIngenieure (w/m) in Informatik oder InformationstechnologieSchool of EngineeringLeitung Administration, ZollabteilungLagerhäuser Aarau AG