Sharepoint Farm Administrator - Powershell - DevOps - Banking - Switze , Schweiz Coopers Group GmbHHELP
|Beschreibung:||Sharepoint Farm Administrator - Powershell - DevOps - Banking - Switze|
|Firma:||Coopers Group GmbH - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
SharePoint Farm Administrator required to manage a number of our Clients on-premises SharePoint 2013 farms as part of a wider Collaboration Program.
This requirement is part of an existing and mature, bank-wide programme and project team.
As such, experience working in an Agile project team and familiarity with work item management
tools is expected. The ability to manage your work within the wider project is essential.
The successful candidate will be a proven SharePoint product expert, with experience ranging
from multi-farm deployments, down to sound practical knowledge of core Document Management
features. The ideal candidate should be capable to operate as a Platform Lead or Manager.
Operations and Support are part of the role, however the main focus is platform management and
project related work; as well as technical leadership of existing support and operations resources.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Until end of Mar 2019 initially, with possibility of 12 months extension
- Contribute to and support the wider Collaboration Programme and its projects, facilitating
- the on-boarding and maintenance of customer areas to the existing platform
- Day-to-day operation and management of productive and non-productive Farms
- Preparation for a future SharePoint upgrade project
- Must be able to manage project and programme level work items, this is not a ticket based
- support or operations requirement.
- Proven experience deploying and managing multiple productive SharePoint 2013 Farms
- Experience running a stretch-farm or similar non-trivial deployment (eg multi-geo)
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint's logical farm architecture and major Service Applications
- Experience with methods to synchronise SharePoint environments (eg Prod and Pre-Prod)
- Advocate of change control practices and familiarity of working within change control
- Respect for high privilege access management; experience with PAM practices a plus
- Ability to work with Dependent IT teams to co-ordinate changes (networks, security, DBAs)
- Hands-on experience of major migrations at scale, including the use of automation tools
- Experience scaling for performance of large growing sites, lists and libraries
- Sound knowledge of SharePoint 2013 Search
- Solid understanding of SharePoint's Security Model
- Knowledge of security and encryption practices to secure farms and services
- Strong PowerShell skills - capable of managing SharePoint exclusively via PowerShell
- Ability to automate and version any configuration change via repeatable script
- Demonstrable approaches to monitoring SharePoint environments to ensure good health
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience, including tracing performance issues Restricted
- Experience managing work within Agile project team
- DevOps Experience
- SharePoint 2016 or 2019 experience
- Knowledge of Documentum integration, especially with Search connectors
- Experience with SPDockIt and/or ShareGate
Location: Basel - Switzerland
Fur further information, please send us your updated CV with availability and contact details.
- Relationship Manager/-inPrivatklinik Linde AG Dipl. Pflegefachperson, ChirurgiePrivatklinik Linde AGDipl. Expertin/Experte, AnästhesiepflegePrivatklinik Linde AGLernende/-r Automatiker/-inRUAG AviationTechnician (w/m), Maintenance HydraulicsRUAG AviationLernende/-r Polymechaniker/-inRUAG AviationLernende/-r Elektroniker/-inRUAG Aviation