ServiceNow Engineer , Schweiz Stamford Consultants AGHELP
|Firma:||Stamford Consultants AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
For our client here in Zurich, we are searching for a ServiceNow Engineer. This is for a 12-month contract to begin with but with potential to run for longer.
- Lead the ServiceNow Data Integration Engineering stream, including the development and maintenance of the ServiceNow MidServer infrastructure.
- Executing changes & analysis of incidents and problem tickets.
- Deep troubleshooting of complex issues down to the code level.
- Act as the SME & Lead Point of Contact for ETL data transformation scripts built in PERL.
- Continuous service improvement initiatives including process optimization, automation via scripts and other innovations.
- Support creation of DevOps tool chain interfaces with ServiceNow (namely ServiceNow Scripting parts)
- Build a complete set of end-to-end Services based on ServiceNow and various integrations via MidServer and cloud-based orchestration tools.
- ServiceNow deployment experience
- Mid Server infrastructure experience & ability to maintain it
- Windows Servers administration
- PERL Scripting experience
If you have an energetic and motivated personality, plus match the above skills profile, I look forward to receiving your application.
We are not able to consider applications from any non - EU 27 candidates.
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
- Life Insurance SpecialistSynpulse Schweiz AG Operational Excellence Specialist in BankingSynpulse Schweiz AGRegulatory & Compliance Specialist in BankingSynpulse Schweiz AGSpecialist Investment SolutionsBasellandschaftliche KantonalbanReinsurance SpecialistSynpulse Schweiz AGSenior Consultant AppwaySynpulse Schweiz AGSenior Consultant Financial ServicesSynpulse Schweiz AG