|Firma:||Stamford Consultants AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
A leading Swiss financial services company are looking a Senior UI Developer to help advance their UI towards a modern WebAPI2 architecture from WCF. This is an international team in a dynamic trading environment who are eager to innovate and drive technological change.
- Lead role in developing the applications User Interface and Service Layer (This role has a more Front End Focus)
- Working closely with the business and other IT departments to design appropriate IT solutions in a complex trading environment
- Helps drive the team to deliver in a high paced challenging environment
- Drive a solid architecture and promotes good coding practices for the application and is motivated to help less senior team members strive for the same.
- Takes ownership of the code and takes the required steps to ensure the team delivers high quality features in agreed timeframes.
- Helps drive the team toward better DevOps practices
- 5 years+ proven Frontend experience.
- Experience with Complex UI design & development
- CSS & HTML (Including Responsive design)
- C# knowledge
- Design Patterns and OOP
- Experience with Services implementation and testing (REST, JSON, SOAP, XML ).
- Experience with Unit Test, automated User Interface tests and Integration Tests (Selenium, Mocha etc.).
- Very good soft skills and able to work effectively in a co-located team
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your CV to (see below)
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
- Dipl. Pflegefachfrau/-mann, NeurologieKantonsspital Aarau AG Med. Praxisassistent/-in, Ambulatorium Ophthalmologie, 70-90%Kantonsspital Aarau AGArztsekretär/-in, Neurochirurgie, 80%Kantonsspital Aarau AGDipl. Physiotherapeuten/-in, Neurologie/Neurochirurgie, 40%Kantonsspital Aarau AGBerufsbildner/-in und Dipl. Pflegefachfrau/-mannKantonsspital Aarau AGDipl. Pflegefachfrau/-mann, Urologie, Plastische-/Wiederherstellungschirurgie, 70-100% Kantonsspital Aarau AGArztsekretär/-in oder Med. Praxisassistent/-in, 80% HNO-Klinik Kantonsspital Aarau AG