Project Manager/Data Scientist - data science modeling methods - machi , Schweiz NextLink SolutionsHELP
|Beschreibung:||Project Manager/Data Scientist - data science modeling methods - machi|
|Firma:||NextLink Solutions - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
We are currently looking for an experienced Data Scientist/Project Manager. Please note this isn't a "general" Project Manager role and the background in data science is a must to handle this role.
You will be part of a Pharma Company within their BI & MDM (Business Intelligence and Master Data Management) Solution Center which is based near Basel. Last year, their Data Science Lab (the team consists of data scientists and computing experts) developed many Proof of Concepts. Some of them will turn to real projects this year. As the data scientist and project manager you will be responsible for driving development of advanced analytics projects.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Perform detailed tech-assessment of current POCs (Proof of Concepts) to define final best approach for the productive realization
- Create the project plan and estimations
- Support/coach developers in the data-understanding and data-preparation on innovation activities
- Design and/or contribute to the design of statistical models
- Support the evaluation of the designed models
- Coach team members on the design and scientific background of statistical models
- Write the project documentation
- Organize knowledge sharing session with the rest of the Solution Center team in order to teach Data Science basics principles to them.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in project management in the relevant area (including experience with data science)
- Experience of the major data science modelling methods and machine learning (at least 3 years)
- Substantial experience with R and Python
- In-depth knowledge of relational database principles and corresponding query language skills (eg SQL)
- Experience using big data platforms such as Hadoop
- Experience in applying statistical modelling, machine learning, exploratory, and confirmatory data analysis in mid to large volume data sets
- Experience with relational data sources (SQL)
- Good verbal and writing communication skills in English
Nice to Haves:
+++ Knowledge of RStudio Shiny is highly preferred
+++ Spark is a high plus
+++ Experience in leading teams
++ Familiar with the Agile methodology
++ PM certification
This assignment is planned to last until the end of the year and can be renewable.
- Dipl. Pflegefachperson, Psychiatrie, 20-30%Stiftung Phönix Sozialarbeiter/-in im AsylbereichSozialzentrum HöfeErgotherapeutin/Ergotherapeut, 20%Zentrum InnerschwyzLehrperson für EnglischKantonsschule AusserschwyzLehrperson für MathematikKantonsschule AusserschwyzAusbildung als Polizist/-inKantonspolizeiKaufm. Mitarbeiter / MitarbeiterinKantonale Steueramt