Senior Software Engineer , Schweiz Harvey Nash IT Recruitment SwitzHELP
|Beschreibung:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Firma:||Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switz - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Request ID: 24909-1
Start/End Dates: 17/09/2018 - 31/12/2018
Work Location: Birmensdorferstrasse: GSWI
Job Title: IT - Software Engineer (5)
Job Description: Senior Software Engineer - Group Investigations
Senior Software Engineer - Group Investigations
Are you passionate about building robust and reliable software? Are you a full stack developer? We are looking for someone like that to:
- design, develop, integrate, deploy and maintain applications using Front End (priority) and Back End technologies
- develop subject matter expertise (SME) on the applications, environments and underlying business processes
- support more junior DEVs as an SME and to achieve the highest delivery quality standards
You'll be working in the Legal and Investigations IT delivery team in Switzerland.
We are a dynamic and growing team based primarily in Zurich Altstetten but are spread over a number of smaller locations in Zurich and globally. We deliver technology solutions to both Group General Counsel and Group Investigations using state of the art software both from major vendors in the field and in-house developments.
Your experience and skills:
-university degree in computer science, math, physics, engineering or a related field
-minimum 10+ years' hands-on experience spanning all layers of technology
- in-depth knowledge of:
. REST API design and Back End implementation with Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data, JPA/Hibernate, JMS, Tomcat
. development process including TDD (using JUnit, Mockito) and automated build tools like Maven and Jenkins
. database design concepts and Oracle specifics
. UNIX/Shell Scripting and ETL tools (Informatica, Spring Batch) as well as BI tools such as Tableau
-experience in holding a senior technical role within a complex organization in the financial services domain
- strong analytical and problem solving skills, a proactive and independent work style, high levels of drive and commitment
- experienced in a global corporate environment
- process oriented with a structured approach
- a reliable partner with a high awareness of quality and deadlines
- fluent in English with German being an advantage
Work Experience: Minimum 10 Years
Scope and complexity of role: Level 5 staff have extensive (technical) expertise within their functional area. They ensure that processes, deliverables and responsibilities are fully aligned with strategic priorities that they shape together with colleagues. They focus on product/process/service enhancement and optimization and know how to increase the return on their various products and processes. They work to create partnerships by increasing the depth and breadth of existing internal and external client relationships and can marshal appropriate internal expertise and resources across the business to meet these clients' needs.
Autonomy: Level 5 staff operate with a high degree of autonomy and accountability and are role models to others.
Organizational impact: Level 5 staff contribute considerably to the achievement of financial results, secure cost and efficiency savings and progress the bank's reputation and consider associated risks. They have strategic impact through a key function within a business unit or a major department.
If this role looks interesting for you feel free to apply or get in contact with me.
Resource Consultant at Harvey Nash
- Relationship Manager/-inPrivatklinik Linde AG Dipl. Pflegefachperson, ChirurgiePrivatklinik Linde AGDipl. Expertin/Experte, AnästhesiepflegePrivatklinik Linde AGLernende/-r Automatiker/-inRUAG AviationTechnician (w/m), Maintenance HydraulicsRUAG AviationLernende/-r Polymechaniker/-inRUAG AviationLernende/-r Elektroniker/-inRUAG Aviation