Senior Software Engineer - Java/Scala , Schweiz Experis AGHELP
Kontakt: Senior Software Engineer - Java/Scala
|Beschreibung:||Senior Software Engineer - Java/Scala|
|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Senior Software Engineer - Java/Scala
Senior Software Engineer - Java/Scala
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Z├╝rich, we are looking for a Senior software engineer who is experienced in the full life cycle of product development. You will be joining the Global Markets division in a project that is developing a Big Data Analytics platform.
The contract will be based in Zurich and has an initial duration of 12 months with the potential to be extended.
- Development of software products in data analytics and business intelligence
- Contribute to modernization of the software solution, drive adoption of newer technologies with a focus on scalability
- Develop software components responsible for sourcing intraday and end-of-day data and extracting analytical insights from this data
- Actively participate in the design and technology review of the software components developed in the team
- Evolve overall architecture of the solution with the use of latest technologies available in the bank
- Work to streamline development process and to improve software performance
- Contribute to integration testing (automated and manual) efforts as required
- Collaborate with platform management and other team members on the requirements, preparing the releases and delivering the applications to production
- Assist to resolve incidents involving Production system
- Work closely with stakeholders on the analysis, design and development of new capabilities.
- A minimum of 5 years in software development using Scala and Java languages
- Experience in building data-intensive IT solutions with the use of No-SQL & Big Data databases as well as relational databases
- Experience in building distributed data processing pipelines using Apache Flink and/or Apache Spark - this should include working with data streaming technologies such as Apache Kafka/Kinesis
- Experience with major Hadoop distributions (Cloudera, Hortonworks) and Cloud-based technologies
- Ability to shape the software architecture and experience in successfully integrating emerging open-source technologies
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development (TDD)
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.
Andere Job Angebote
- Senior Experte (m/w), Kredit├╝berwachungValiant Bank AG
- Sachbearbeiter Rechnungswesen (m/w)Scania AG
- Leiter/-in, AgrarhandelLandi Genossenschaft
- UX DesignerUX Agentur Basel
- Leiter Customer ServiceWinet Voicetec Solutions AG
- Lehrstelle: Kauffrau / Kaufmann, Profil E/MGalexis AG
- Informatiker (m/w), Telecom & Industrie-ITRepower AG
- Elektroinstallateur/-inElektro Fl├╝ckiger + Frei AG
- Mechaniker/-in, NachtschichtMigros Verteilzentrum AG
- Pflegeexpertin/-experteKantonsspital Laufen
- Senior Business Analyst, Financial ServicesAccenture AG
- Praktikant/-in: Internationale Programme, Schwerpunkt HRStiftung Kinderdorf Pestalozzi
- Lehrstelle 2020: Lebensmittelpraktiker/-in, TrockenwareReism├╝hle Brunnen
- Ergotherapeut/-in, 20-50%Klinik Hirslanden
- Bauf├╝hrer/-in, HochbauAnliker Bauunternehmung
- Dipl. Pflegefachfrau/-mann, ChirurgieSpital Zollikerberg
- Junior Tax Operations ManagerLGT Capital Partners AG
- Data Architect (w/m)Insel Gruppe AG
- Lehrstelle 2021: Detailhandelsfachfrau/-mann, Fachrichtung M├ÂbelM├Âbel Pfister AG
- HR-Assistant mit EmpfangsverantwortungTwo Spice AG