IT SUPPORT - Level 3 , Schweiz RM IT Professional Resources AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||IT SUPPORT - Level 3|
|Firma:||RM IT Professional Resources AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Support L3 with profound Java, C#.Net, Forex and Trading applications skills wanted for our Zurich based client in the banking sector.
- 10-15 years of experience working in IT ideally within a Financial organization for trading or forex applications with knowledge of release management experience
- Expertise in Java foremost with Spring, Spring JDBC, Webserver, Oracle Coherence, Web services and C#.Net predominantly as Java Developer or Architect
- Familiarity with Forex or Trading applications
- Basic understanding of SQL querying (Oracle/Microsoft SQL)
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, additional German or Polish would be advantageous
- Collaborating with our key stakeholders from the relevant areas particularly within the business community to ensure high level of service is delivered
- Contributing to major incidents to ensure that incidents which may have an adverse impact are appropriately escalated and resolved
- Driving improvements across software applications including monitoring and automation
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
- Wissensch. Assistent/-in, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, 60-80%Hochschule für Angewandte Wissen Dozent/-in im Bereich Energie- /UmweltökonomieHochschule für Angewandte WissenAssistent/-in, Institut für Verwaltungs-ManagementHochschule für Angewandte WissenDozent/-in im Bereich quantitative Methoden, 50-100%Hochschule für Angewandte WissenAnlagentechniker (m/w), BrandmeldeanlagenTyco Integrated Fire & SecurityKey Account Manager (m/f), Retail SolutionsJohnson Controls SystemsManager, Global Digital Performance AnalyticsJohnson Controls Systems