Senior Scientific Software Engineer , Schweiz Coopers Group GmbHHELP
|Beschreibung:||Senior Scientific Software Engineer|
|Firma:||Coopers Group GmbH - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
For our pharma client in Basel we are looking for a
Senior Scientific Software Engineer
with experience in Life Sciences to support one of client's Global Research IT projects.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Design and development of innovative, modern and user-friendly scientific software solutions in close collaboration with research scientists
- Evaluation and technical assessment of 3rd party Chemistry software solutions based on given requirements.
- Integration of system components (cloud based and on-premise) and workflows by utilizing existing API's or defining new interfaces where necessary.
- Master in Computer Science or Informatics
- Foundational knowledge of Chemistry and Cheminformatics concepts
- min. 7 years of experience as Engineer (excellent software engineering skills)
- min. 5 years of experience in designing complex and highly integrated software solutions
- Good full stack" software development skills (Java, Python, REST, Oracle, MongoDB)
- Good experience in systems integration, interface & API design and security
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Big Data (eg Apache Spark, Hadoop) and No-SQL (eg MongoDB) database concepts
- Hands-on experience with Chemistry platforms and tools from at least one of the following vendors: Biovia, Chemaxon, Dotmatics and/or Perkin Elmer
- Strong analytical skills combined with conceptual thinking and structured working style
- Excellent communication skills in English
Nice to Haves:
+++ Experience to work in agile environments desirable
++ Pharma experience
Start date: 04.03.2019 - 18.03.
Are you interested to work in this challenging position? Benjamin Wenk, Talent Acquisition Consultant, is looking forward to receiving your complete profile. Please send an e-mail (see below)