L1 support in Trading , Schweiz RM IT Professional Resources AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||L1 support in Trading|
|Firma:||RM IT Professional Resources AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
L1 Support in Trading wanted for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Several years background in IT preferably within the financial sector
- Working experience with Unix and SQL querying (Oracle and Microsoft SQL)
- Familiarity with Windows Server along with checking processes, searching logs or handling files
- Strong technical understanding of IT and technology in general together with a desire to work in a service orientated support function
- Domain knowledge would be advantage
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German would be an asset
- Being responsible for the general administrative, technical and professional support
- Managing calls and solving requests as well as supporting the team in incident analysis and defect fixing
- Troubleshooting in collaboration with technicians of different teams
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
- Wissensch. Assistent/-in, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, 60-80%Hochschule für Angewandte Wissen Dozent/-in im Bereich Energie- /UmweltökonomieHochschule für Angewandte WissenAssistent/-in, Institut für Verwaltungs-ManagementHochschule für Angewandte WissenDozent/-in im Bereich quantitative Methoden, 50-100%Hochschule für Angewandte WissenAnlagentechniker (m/w), BrandmeldeanlagenTyco Integrated Fire & SecurityKey Account Manager (m/f), Retail SolutionsJohnson Controls SystemsManager, Global Digital Performance AnalyticsJohnson Controls Systems