Data Architect/Modeling , Schweiz Experis AGHELP
|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Experis knows you are more than just a CV, a job title or job description.
We'll work with you to understand your unique talents, experience and interests to help propel you to your goals faster.
On behalf of our client, one of the most prestigious financial institutions, we are looking for a candidate with a broad mix of Systems Analysis, Technical & Solution Architecture experience with specific expertise in Data Architect. For this position based in Zürich, our client is looking for an English-speaking candidate, who is available as soon as possible.
The role is focused in the Compliance & Operational Risk Control domain, which includes the following major service areas:
- Monitoring & Oversight
- Financial Crime Prevention
- Enterprise GRC
- Employee Conduct
- Group Internal Audit
- Drive out the key technical requirements & the detailed architecture model for a strategic data management & distribution hub, working collaboratively across functions
- Work with SMEs to analyze, articulate and model the data domain in both business and technical terms
- Identify & articulate benefits and drawbacks of different technologies and approaches for the large-scale management, quality control and distribution of data across a diverse IT landscape
- Produce architectural artifacts, visualizations and documentation describing the target state IT application and integration ecosystem
- Ensure alignment with strategic Group standards and initiatives
- Provide architecture input into key architectural decisions
- Provide support for development and documentation of the strategic IT target state
What you have:
- 10+ years' experience in technical design or architectural discipline
- 5 years' experience in the Global Financial Services Industry
- Experience building successful architectures in enterprise data management, data distribution & reporting
- Experienced Presenter up to 'C' level in organization
- Very good knowledge of data modelling (conceptual, logical, physical) and Relational database design (Oracle)
- Professional experience with Big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Cloudera)
- Data exchange & system integration patterns (pub/sub, REST, batch, streaming)
- Enterprise ETL & data management (Informatica)
- Previous experience with Data architecture patterns such as Enterprise Data Warehouse, Enterprise Data Hub, and others
- MI/BI reporting and associated data requirements
Interested in this opportunity?
Then send your CV today to Viktoria Maric through the link in the advert!
In case of any questions, please contact me.
Experis Switzerland has more than hundreds currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you!
- Studierende/-r Fachmann/-frau für med.-tech. RadiologieKlinik Hirslanden Junior Qualitätsmanager/-inKlinik HirslandenDipl. Pflegefachfrau/-mann, Berufsbildner/-inKlinik HirslandenPraktikant/-in, Pflege, Schwerpunkt UrologieKlinik HirslandenDipl. Pflegefachfrau/-mann, ViszeralchirurgieKlinik HirslandenDipl. Pflegefachmann/-frau, Experte/-in, IntensivpflegeKlinik HirslandenStudierende/-r im Bereich OperationstechnikKlinik Hirslanden