Senior .NET Services Developer , Schweiz Randstad (Schweiz) AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||Senior .NET Services Developer|
|Firma:||Randstad (Schweiz) AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
I'm currently looking for a Senior .NET Services Developer for one of my clients in the banking sector. This is a long term project based in Zürich.
What you will be doing in this role:
Leading and owing system development projects and initiatives (in the domain of Markets
Developing Microservices in C#/.net to automate business processes in the structured products (Equity/FX) area Evolution of Message oriented distributed architecture.
Relational and/or Document oriented Databases.
IT development of various Interfaces (eg interfaces form trading systems/trading tools and downstream systems, Middle Office and Back Office, document generation systems).
The skills my client is expecting:
Strong track record as Senior developer with minimum 8 to 10 years working experience
Strong development/engineering skills: C#, .net, JSON, XML, MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, MS Visual Studio, Message Oriented Middleware, Continuous Integration (CI), Automated tests (unit tests, integration tests), Agile Engineering Practices and Methodologies
Extensive skills and experience in system development, IT platforms and IT architecture
Good experience in the Structured Products and Derivative domain (FX and Equities); financial services
Solid track record to deliver good high quality systems for key user groups, eg Trading, Sales and Middle Office (applying structured approach/methodologies, eg Agile, prototyping)
Good experience to work in an international, dynamic and diversified environment Strong communication skills and leadership skills
Able to lead and coach developers
These skills would be a plus:
MongoDB, RabbitMQ, IIS, Continious Integretion (CI), Teamcity, SubVersion, GIT, Test Driven Development (TDD), Domain Driven Design (DDD), Agile Methodologies, IBM WebSphere MQ, Resharper
- Very motived individual who enjoys new challenges
- Able to work independent/taking ownership
- Very good team player
- Well developed communicatication skills and stakeholder management skills
- Enjoys to work in a dynamic working environment
- Experienced with Agile methodologies
Working language is English, German would be a plus.
In case you'd be interested in this role, I'd be happy to hear from you! Please contact me (see below)
- Relationship Manager/-inPrivatklinik Linde AG Dipl. Pflegefachperson, ChirurgiePrivatklinik Linde AGDipl. Expertin/Experte, AnästhesiepflegePrivatklinik Linde AGLernende/-r Automatiker/-inRUAG AviationTechnician (w/m), Maintenance HydraulicsRUAG AviationLernende/-r Polymechaniker/-inRUAG AviationLernende/-r Elektroniker/-inRUAG Aviation