Senior .NET Developer in Investment Banking , Schweiz Experis AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||Senior .NET Developer in Investment Banking|
|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Senior .NET Developer in Investment Banking
For Experis, you are more than just a CV. As part of the ManpowerGroup, we have access to a vast network of opportunities. We connect you with new challenges that will accelerate your career.
Our client, a Swiss bank, is looking for a Senior .NET Developer for his branch in Zürich. He wishes an experienced and highly motivated employee with strong communication, leadership and stakeholder management skills.
Further criteria for this exciting position can be found here:
Your main tasks:
- Technical responsibility for the leading and maintaining system development projects and initiatives in the domain of Markets
- Professional control of several development teams for the implementation of IT service management requirements
- Develop GUIs and Microservices in C# and .NET to automate business processes in the structured products, INCLUDING Equity/FX area
- Manage evolution of Message oriented distributed architecture
- Create relational and/or document-oriented Databases
- IT development of various Interfaces (eg interfaces form trading systems/trading tools and downstream systems, Middle Office and Back Office, document generation systems).
- Implementation of functional requirements as a developer
- University or Fachhochulabschluss in the field of computer science or the like
- At least 8 years of working experience as Senior developer
- Strong development/engineering skills
- Extensive experience with C#, .Net, JSON, XML, MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, MS Visual Studio, Message Oriented Middleware, Continuous Integration (CI), Automated tests (unit tests, integration tests)
- Solid background in Agile Engineering Practices and Methodologies
- Extensive skills and experience in system development, IT platforms and IT architecture
- Good experience in the Structured Products and Derivative domain (FX and Equities) as well as financial services
- Solid track record to deliver good high-quality systems for key user groups, including Trading, Sales and Middle Office (applying structured approach/methodologies, as well as Agile and prototyping)
- Good experience to work in an international, dynamic and diversified environment
- Able to lead and coach developers
- Desirable experience with the following software: RabbitMQ, MongoDB, WCF/RESTful services, TeamCity, Git/Subversion, Package management (NuGet), IBM WebSphere MQ, Resharper, Functional Language Concepts
- Excellent communication skills in English, German is a plus
Have we piqued your interest?
Then I look forward to your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Elisabetta Gianni. Even if this position is not the right fit for you, then contact me to discuss other options. I am always looking for experienced candidates and I am very happy about your CV.
Your .NET career has big potential. At Experis, we've seen the demand for these types of positions continue to rise and don't anticipate that trend changing any time soon.
Experis AG, a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup, is a leading provider of IT resource services. As a specialist in the IT industry, we provide our customers with our local resource management suitable and technically well-trained professionals for the implementation of IT projects.