Senior .NET/C# Developer , Schweiz Harvey Nash IT Recruitment SwitzHELP
|Beschreibung:||Senior .NET/C# Developer|
|Firma:||Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switz - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
For our client, a Swiss Private Bank, we are looking for a Senior .NET/C# Developer for a 12 months project (extension possible) in Zurich, Switzerland.
Senior .NET/C# Developer
- Sector: Banking
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Duration: 12 months
- Working for the Trading Floor of the Private Bank
- Leading and owning system development projects and initiatives (in the domain of Markets)
- Developing GUIs and Microservices in C#/.net to automate business processes in the structured products (Equity/FX) area. Evolution of Message oriented distributed architecture.
- Relational and/or Document oriented Databases.
- IT development of various Interfaces (eg interfaces form trading systems/trading tools and downstream systems, Middle Office and Back Office, document generation systems)
- Strong track record as Senior developer with minimum 8 to 10 years working experience
- Strong development/engineering skills: C#, .net, JSON, XML, MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, MS Visual Studio, Message Oriented Middleware, Continuous Integration (CI), Automated tests (unit tests, integration tests), Agile Engineering Practices and Methodologies
- Extensive skills and experience in system development, IT platforms and IT architecture
- Good experience in the Structured Products and Derivative domain (FX and Equities); financial services
- Solid track record to deliver good high quality systems for key user groups, eg Trading, Sales and Middle Office (applying structured approach/methodologies, eg Agile, prototyping)
- Good experience to work in an international, dynamic and diversified environment
- Strong communication skills and leadership skills
Is this the right opportunity for you? Please apply online or contact Nadja Espey directly.
- Projektleiter Digitalisierung Logistik (m/w)Kistler Instrumente AG Projektleiter Production Engineering (m/w)Kistler Instrumente AGPolymechaniker (m/w)Kistler Instrumente AGMechaniker, CNC-Dreher Kleinteile (m/w)Kistler Instrumente AGICT Specialist PLM & CAD (m/w)Kistler Instrumente AGInternational Tax Specialist (m/w)Kistler Instrumente AGEntwicklungsingenieur Sensorik (m/w)Kistler Instrumente AG