Senior Java Developer , Schweiz Source TechnologyHELP
Kontakt: Senior Java Developer
|Beschreibung:||Senior Java Developer|
|Firma:||Source Technology - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer is sought by a leading financial services organisation in Zurich to join their highly talented Software Development Team. My client boasts a progressive technology stack and are engaged in innovation and digital transformation projects hence their desire to find a Senior Java Developer well practised across the Full Stack, who can take ownership in developing Back End Java and Angular/React applications.
As Senior Java Developer, you will be actively involved in the planning and will take a lead in spear-heading new solutions which will incorporate not only the configuration but also impact several processes and implementations. As Senior Java Developer it will also allow you to take ownership in implementing automated testing to support the control and quality as you work to continuously enhance my client's code base.
By becoming the Senior Java Developer, you will play a pivotal role in the scrum team. It is fundamental as Senior Java Developer that you have sound technical fundamentals in modern frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring, Angular or React. There is an expectation that you are an advocate of progressive processes and have tangible experiences in utilising development tools as well as TDD and CI/CD. My client will be keen to see you have sound knowledge in the application of methods and techniques of software engineering such as process and data modelling; including OOA, OOD and UML.
Therefore, a Senior Java Developer is sought who is passionate in delivering high quality results, keen to work in a highly collaborative culture as well as being highly motivated and open minded to problem solving and technology innovation.
As Senior Java Developer there will be an expectation for you to be on client site at various parts of the project delivery. Luckily your clients won't be far from the consultancies Bern base, candidates could be expected to commute to client site a maximum of 45mins. There are excellent working benefits as well as working in an inclusive and modern environment with a tremendous working culture, which boasts a positive and progressive work environment.
Senior Java Developer permanent profile required:
Expert Java knowledge, full stack with ideally five years' experience.
Core skills in Java Enterprise Edition, JEE and design principles.
Well-practised in design patterns, test driven development and continuous integration and deployment are a must.
A solid grounding in modern frameworks Hibernate, Spring, Angular or and React
An open-minded approach to technology and programming languages.
Good academic background in either Computer Science or a similar qualification.
Must have strong written and spoken communication skills in English, German is useful to at least B1 level.
Agile development experiences and a desire to contribute to further shaping my clients.
Senior Java Developer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 110,000CHF - 130,000CHF PA plus bonus package
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Interview times: ASAP
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Java Developer position please do so via the link.
Andere Job Angebote
- Leiter Disposition (m/w)Traveco Transporte AG
- Lehrstelle 2019: Detailhandelsfachmann/-frauSPAR Supermarkt
- Ober√§rztin/-arzt oder Kader√§rztin/-arztGZO Spital Wetzikon
- Elektroinstallateur (m/w)Elektro Arber AG
- Jurist/-in befristet bis Ende JahCAP Rechtsschutz AG
- Senior Salesforce DeveloperNamics AG
- Sachbearbeiter/-in, Support ControllingrailCare AG
- Kundenberater/-in Private ClientsVZ Verm√∂gensZentrum
- Spezialist/-in, Qualit√§tskontrolleAlloga AG
- Dipl. Experte/-in, NotfallpflegeKantonsspital Obwalden
- Servicetechniker Sanit√§rBouygues E&S InTec Schweiz AG
- Maintenance Supervisor (f/m)TE Connectivity Ltd
- Development Engineer (m/f)Optotune AG
- Koch / Allrounder (w/m)Pilatus Flugzeugwerke AG
- Development Engineer, Supply ChainABB Schweiz AG
- Application Engineer (m/w) als AufzugssystemspezialistSchindler Repro AG
- Sachbearbeiter/-in, SteuerregisterKanton Basel-Stadt
- Automationsingenieur (m/w)Prola AG
- Mitarbeiter Office, 50%Restaurant Six
- Teamplayer (m/w)Restaurant Hitzberger