Business Analyst with SAP OTC (Order To cash)/SCM expertise- Central S , Schweiz Randstad (Schweiz) AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||Business Analyst with SAP OTC (Order To cash)/SCM expertise- Central S|
|Firma:||Randstad (Schweiz) AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Randstad Professionals is currently looking for an experienced Business Analyst/SAP BA for a great contract in Switzerland. The successful candidate can start immediately in Central Switzerland and will get an initial 6 months assignment with option for extension.
In order to be shortlisted for this role, you will have at least 4 years experience as Business Analyst (CBAP certification preferred) and worked already in a SAP roll out focused on SAP OTC
- Business Analyst needed to support the Shaping the Future platform (Consumer SAP) roll-out project, escecially the Order to Cash process
- The Business Analyst will be involved in the roll-out of the STF template to Nigeria.
- This include describing the as is process, perform a fit gap assessment with the STF template, organizing workshops to plan the transition and influence the local business stakeholders.
- The Business Analyst need to support ther side projects as well, like Inventory efficiency initiative and reporting
- You will be the bridge between the business stakeholders and the functional analysts (SAP)
- Independent management and tracking of TLM related project
- Gather and draw the AS IS situation
- Fit/gap analysis with the standard STF template (TO BE)
- Influencing stakeholders
- Writing User Stories with good quality acceptance criteria
- SDLC documentation and Testing knowledge is an advantage, but not a priority
- Project methodology (Agile/Waterfall)
- SAP OTC and Supply Chain exposure are mandatory
- JIRA, CaseComplete, iGraphx Flowcharter
- Master and/or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Life Science OR equivalent through experience
- Babok or CBAP certification is a great asset
- Excellent communication skills in English
If your experience fits to the above description, feel free to send your application (see below). Please bear in mind that the project will take place in Switzerland and we therefore can only consider applicants eligible for work in Switzerland. Swiss Work Permit holder OR EU nationals.
I am looking forward to hearing from you
- Wissensch. Assistent/-in, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, 60-80%Hochschule für Angewandte Wissen Dozent/-in im Bereich Energie- /UmweltökonomieHochschule für Angewandte WissenAssistent/-in, Institut für Verwaltungs-ManagementHochschule für Angewandte WissenDozent/-in im Bereich quantitative Methoden, 50-100%Hochschule für Angewandte WissenAnlagentechniker (m/w), BrandmeldeanlagenTyco Integrated Fire & SecurityKey Account Manager (m/f), Retail SolutionsJohnson Controls SystemsManager, Global Digital Performance AnalyticsJohnson Controls Systems