|Beschreibung: || Cobol Development Team Lead
|Stadt: ||Schweiz |
|Firma: ||Experis AG - Firma bewerten
|Datum: ||2017-12-15 |
Beschäftigung: bis 100% -
Salär: zu verhandeln CHF -
Experis recognises you are more than just a CV, a job title or job description. We'll work with you to understand your unique talents, experience and interests to help propel you to your goals faster. Experis will leverage our extensive client network to help you accelerate your career and realise your potential to them.
On behalf of our client, one of the most prestigious financial institutions, we are looking for a Cobol Development Team Lead. For this 1 year contracting position based in Zürich, our client is looking for an English speaking candidate, who is available as soon as possible.
The role is to lead and grow a team of Cobol Developers (Swiss-based and offshore) to continuously deliver high quality solutions into production.
- developing software components as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- test unit and integration of components for integration into larger subsystems
- supporting the Software Component Manager in resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems
- making sure that produced code is secure, stable and operational before handover to the Software Component Manager
- managing versions of software artifacts
Essential experience and qualifications:
- 3-4 years of recent experience in a leadership role within a Cobol development team in a large complex organization, ideally in financial services industry
- Solid Cobol development background in designing, coding, testing and installing application programs across multiple platforms
- Confident in coaching and mentoring junior developers
- Ability to assign tasks, management QA related issues and forecast milestones
- Fluent English (oral and written)
Are you interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions, please contact Doris Wen
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency.