Senior Data Architect , Schweiz Coopers Group GmbHHELP
Kontakt: Senior Data Architect
|Beschreibung:||Senior Data Architect|
|Firma:||Coopers Group GmbH - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Senior Data Architect
For our Pharma client in Basel we are currently looking for a
Senior Data Architect
Background: Our Enhanced Data Insights Sharing (EDIS) team is maximizing the value of data now and in the future. EDIS brings together a collaborative cross-Pharma network to catalyze a new way of thinking and working with their data to maximize its value now and in the future. Their vision is to accelerate the generation of meaningful scientific insights through FAIR and SHARED data.
To do this, the team is focusing on three key areas
- Making Data FAIR and more easily consumed. FAIR data is well-organized to be Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, and Reusable for generating new scientific insights. EDIS is building an engine to make the FAIR way the easy way for managing data and developing resources to help embed FAIR practices into how we work.
- Instilling a new Data Citizenship Culture that recognizes shared data ownership and individual responsibility for its quality and availability for secondary use. EDIS aspires to shift our collective mindset from 'my data' to 'our data', where they all are accountable for ensuring it is trustworthy and managed with long-term reuse in mind.
- Making it easier to manage and share data to Maximize its Value for R&D insights and for their patients. EDIS is partnering with science to create a diverse set of data marts for enabling new analysis opportunities and delivering new tools, systems, and guidance that reduce barriers to internal data access and reuse.
As a member of the Scientific Decision Support Network in PD Informatics you will work closely with our clients EDIS programme team, specifically on the Dataset Catalogue and Data Integration Platform projects. In addition to EDIS the SDS network partners with the company's late stage Therapeutic Area teams, the R&D Planning and Excellence teams and the Biometrics Analytics group in developing the business understanding to effectively support opportunities enabled by Information and Technology.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Metadata management/RDF and modelling. Development of new and extension of existing ontologies.
- Partner with domain experts (technical and business) to define new models, identify metadata management needs and flows across systems in the area of data standards and clinical data management.
- Develop applications to optimize information flows with regards to clinical data standards and metadata management.
- Work closely with the development team to enhance/extend the functionalities of our semantic based metadata management platform.
- Investigate, expand, and advance our state of the art platform to support business needs and research related tools available on the market.
- Clinical domain knowledge
- Participate in cross-functional projects and initiatives that contribute to PHC programmes.
- 5+ years experience in Matadata modelling and standard definition in the clinical domain space
- Hands-on experience with Linked Data and Semantic Web technology stack: eg RDF, RDFS, OWL, SPARQL, SHACL
- Hands-on technical experience
- Knowledge on clinical data standards used in the pharma industry is of advantage
- Knowledge of the processes in pharma development is of advantage
- Excellent English communication (oral and written) and technical writing skills.
- strong communication skills: able to communicate complex topics in a simplified way to non-technical stakeholders
- strong influencing skills
- Ability to manage different stakeholders at different levels of seniority
Nice to Haves:
++ CKAN knowledge is desirable
+ German is a plus
Start date: 01.07.2019
End date: 31.12.2019, extension possible
Location: Basel area
Are you interested to work in this challenging position? Benjamin Wenk, Talent Acquisition Consultant, is looking forward to receiving your complete profile. Please send an e-mail (see below)
- System Spezialist/-inETH Zürich Berater/-in Private BankingBasellandschaftliche KantonalbanExperte/-in, Beratung und Verkauf PflegeprodukteParfümerie Douglas AGQuality Assurance Engineer with T24EPAM Systems ltd.IT Supporter, SpecialistWinterthur Gas & Diesel SwitzerlSenior Process Engineer (f/m)DSM Nutritional Products AGBusiness Continuity Manager (w/m)Axpo Power AG