Senior Cyber Security Analyst - ENG , Schweiz Helvetica Partners SarlHELP
|Beschreibung:||Senior Cyber Security Analyst - ENG|
|Firma:||Helvetica Partners Sarl - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Cyber security Analyst. This role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Implement tools and processes to improve security monitoring as well as vulnerability assessments and identify cyber security risks
- Participate in the creation and upkeep of IT security processes and Group IT directives
- Bring expertise by supporting Local IT in cyber incident response and track remediation of IT problems
- Create security concepts and contribute to challenging projects as part of a virtual team
Your Skills and profile:
- 5 years of hands-on experience in IT security in a globally distributed IT organization
- Deep understanding of concepts and tools like DLP, IDS/IPS, AV, anti-malware, vulnerability scanning
- Good knowledge of cloud computing concepts
- Good understanding of Security Management and ISO/IEC 27001 compliance
- CISSP, CompTIA Security+, CSA+, CASP, or other security training/certification a plus
- Consent and solution oriented personality with good communication skills
- Very good command of English, German is considered an advantage.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.
- Jurist, WirtschaftsanwaltDr. Widmer & Partner Stv. Filialleiter/-in & Buchhändler/-inOrell Füssli Thalia AGVerkaufsmitarbeiter/-in, 20%Orell Füssli Thalia AGLehrstelle 2018: Buchhändler/-inBuchhandlung StauffacherBuchhandler/-in und/oder Detailhaendler/-inOrell Füssli Thalia AGBuchhandler/-inOrell Füssli Thalia AGMarketing ManagerOrell Füssli Thalia AG