Senior Communications Manager , Kaiseraugst Harvey Nash IT Recruitment SwitzHELP
|Beschreibung:||Senior Communications Manager|
|Firma:||Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switz - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
For our client in Kaiseraugst (Switzerland) we are looking for a Senior Communications Manager for a 3 month contract.
Location: Kaiseraugst AG
Duration: 3 months starting 10.06.2019
Background: The Project team seeks an energetic Project Communications Manager to facilitate effective communication for a global business transformation program enabled by the newest generation of SAP ERP.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- You will lead the development and delivery of the communications strategy for the program, working with colleagues and other stakeholders from different functions (Finance, Procurement, Pharma Technical Operations, IT) to deliver timely, targeted, creative and effective internal communications that meet defined objectives tailored to inform the project team, key users and stakeholder groups.
- The Project Communications Manager is responsible for supporting the program manager (s) in communicating and coordinating the communication in the program organization and across the different functions aligned with the organizational change management strategy.
- You are a highly skilled Communications Manager who has ideally worked on strategic communications delivery for a transformation project enabled by a new ERP platform or a similar global system roll-out.
- University degree in communications or equivalent education
- 8+ years of experience in corporate communications with the proven ability to plan and deliver communication for a global internal audience and holding dedicated internal communication roles for business change initiatives/incorporating systems and technology implementation
- Significant experience of developing, delivering and measuring internal communications programs that support cultural and organizational change within large operational organizations
- Experience of managing and delivering effective internal communication channels
- Experience of systems implementation change management desirable
- Ability to shape and deliver key messages to various audiences aligned to their individual needs and project objectives
- Ability to influence and manage stakeholder relationships
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills, with attention to detail; storytelling expertise and the skills to translate complex topics and concepts into engaging messages and communications
- You are experienced and comfortable working in a global, dynamic and matrixed organization
- Experience of using new and innovative communication channels
- General knowledge about SAP and IT
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Fluent English and German skills (both mandatory)
- Any Change Management Certificate is an asset
- Life Insurance SpecialistSynpulse Schweiz AG Operational Excellence Specialist in BankingSynpulse Schweiz AGRegulatory & Compliance Specialist in BankingSynpulse Schweiz AGSpecialist Investment SolutionsBasellandschaftliche KantonalbanReinsurance SpecialistSynpulse Schweiz AGSenior Consultant AppwaySynpulse Schweiz AGSenior Consultant Financial ServicesSynpulse Schweiz AG