Senior Communications Manager- English and German , Kaiseraugst Experis AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||Senior Communications Manager- English and German|
|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Senior Communications Manager- English and German
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in the pharmaceutical area with HQ in Basel, we are looking for a Senior Communications Manager with experience in ERP Transformation Project.
This is a challenging contracting position starting in June until the end of September with extension possibilities.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- You will lead the development and delivery of the communications strategy for the program, working with colleagues and other stakeholders from different functions (Finance, Procurement, Pharma Technical Operations, IT) to deliver timely, targeted, creative and effective internal communications that meet defined objectives tailored to inform the project team, key users and stakeholder groups.
- The Project Communications Manager is responsible for supporting the program manager (s) in communicating and coordinating the communication in the program organization and across the different functions aligned with the organizational change management strategy.
- You are a highly skilled Communications Manager who has ideally worked on strategic communications delivery for a transformation project enabled by a new ERP platform or a similar global system roll-out.
- University degree in communications or equivalent education
- 8+ years of experience in corporate communications with the proven ability to plan and deliver communication for a global internal audience and holding dedicated internal communication roles for business change initiatives/incorporating systems and technology implementation
- Significant experience of developing, delivering and measuring internal communications programs that support cultural and organizational change within large operational organizations
- Experience of managing and delivering effective internal communication channels
- Experience of systems implementation change management desirable
- Ability to shape and deliver key messages to various audiences aligned to their individual needs and project objectives
- Ability to influence and manage stakeholder relationships
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills, with attention to detail; storytelling expertise and the skills to translate complex topics and concepts into engaging messages and communications
- Experience of using new and innovative communication channels
- General knowledge about SAP and IT
- Change Management certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Fluent English and German skills (both mandatory)
Start Date: 10.06.2019
If you are a result-oriented Communication Manager currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
- Life Insurance SpecialistSynpulse Schweiz AG Operational Excellence Specialist in BankingSynpulse Schweiz AGRegulatory & Compliance Specialist in BankingSynpulse Schweiz AGSpecialist Investment SolutionsBasellandschaftliche KantonalbanReinsurance SpecialistSynpulse Schweiz AGSenior Consultant AppwaySynpulse Schweiz AGSenior Consultant Financial ServicesSynpulse Schweiz AG