Senior C++ Developer , Lugano Experis AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||Senior C++ Developer|
|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
C++ GURU- Financial Services
Experis is currently supporting our global client with their search for a C++ Guru in Lugano. If you love working in a fast-paced environment with a global team of experts, then please read on!
This role is scheduled to go live ASAP. If you have the relevant past experience and are looking to join a leading global company with a fantastic brand, read on and apply below!
What background do you need to successfully do the job?
- Experience C++ and STL
- Familiarity in Financial
- Strong knowledge building high volume and availability distributed systems
- Ability with Databases
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- Exposure to all phases of the software development life cycle
Which tasks are you expected to deliver?
- You will design, architect and develop libraries and software systems. Write robust performant code in a cross-platform environment.
- You will be responsible for the full software development life cycle
- You will be able to explain technical concepts in a non-technical way and be adept at managing expectations of your product teams
- Balance the best of technical and product knowledge to create unsurpassed product solutions for our customers
If you are available from ASAP onwards (100%) for this exciting role, please get in touch directly with Luciana Mesinas or send her your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Please only apply if you have fluent English!
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency.
- Lehrstelle 2019: Chemie- und Pharmatechnologe/-inVifor Pharma AG Packaging and Artwork Implementation SpecialistVifor Pharma AGLab Assistent/-in, Analytische EntwicklungVifor AGMaschinenführer/-in, ProductionVifor AGAnlagenführer/-in, Manufacturing/ProductionVifor AGPharmaceutical Development Specialist, 60%Vifor AGExperte/-in, Zentrum für IntensivmedizinLuzerner Kantonsspital