|Beschreibung: || Java/J2EE Fullstack Support L3
|Stadt: ||Schweiz |
|Firma: ||RM IT Professional Resources AG - Firma bewerten
|Datum: ||2017-10-20 |
Beschäftigung: bis 100% -
Salär: zu verhandeln CHF -
Java/J2EE Fullstack support L3 wanted for our Zurich based client in the banking sector.
- Academic degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Familiarity with software design and modelling skill set including UML as well as with Databases and SQL, preferably Oracle
- Solid knowledge of Object Oriented programming patterns and over 5 years of experience with Java and web application development in an enterprise context (Java EE)
- Competency of RESTful web services as well as best-practices in an enterprise development environment
- Competent handling of Core Java, Servlets, JSF/Spring, MVC, EJB/JMS, Hibernate Core/JPA and Soap/Restful Web services
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Implementing high quality, reusable and well tested software solutions observing best practices and principles
- Performing actively in peer reviews, code walkthroughs etc.
- Creating and contributing to prepare architectural decisions in addition to delivering accurate detailed estimations
- Drafting technical specification and designing visualizations
- Cooperating closely with our business colleagues as well as other disciplines to elaborate technical solutions
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland?
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more