Scientist (m/w/d) , Schweiz ITech ConsultHELP
Kontakt: Scientist (m/w/d)
|Firma:||ITech Consult - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Scientist (m/w/d)
Scientist - GastroPlus/ toxicology /modelling/ PK /English/PD
For our customer a big pharmaceutical company in Basel we are looking for a Scientist
Pharma Research and Early Development (pRED) translates extraordinary science into medical innovation through a diversity of technologies and talent located across seven research sites worldwide. We deliver on individual patient needs through a deep understanding of disease biology and the implementation of Personalized Healthcare strategies.
You will be part of the Modeling and Simulation team in Pharmaceutical Sciences. Our team consists of scientists supporting drug development in pRED. We aim at supporting early research and development with project leadership and mathematical modelling, in the area of DMPK and toxicology, with the aim to enhance understanding of pharmacology, inform the selection of the right molecules and decision making for pre-clinical and clinical studies. We design innovative and quantitative approaches to predict molecules efficacy and safety, by integrating pharmacological and toxicological data from the early stages of development. We develop quantitative predictions to translate preclinical findings to the patients to ensure the optimal conduct of clinical studies.
This role is an internal replacement. The perfect candidate is an experienced scientist, self-managed and independent. This person should have minimum 2 to 3 years of experience working in a pre-clinical area, mainly focused on discovery project. Modeling is the main focus of this role. The successful candidate will need to be experienced in modelling physiology based and good PK/PD knowledge.
We are open to candidate abroad willing to relocate..
Tasks and responsibilities:
Your mission will be to conduct modelling and simulation activities at the project level through the development of quantitative systems pharmacology (QSP) and toxicology (QST), physiology/mechanism-based and drug disease models. Of particular interest is the application of physiologically-based pharmacokinetic (PBPK) modelling techniques for molecule selection and human dose prediction.
. Guide the team for molecule selection as well as human dose prediction using PBPK techniques, enabling safe and efficacious exposure in patients.
. Develop and maintain timely, scientifically sound, creative and business-oriented modelling and simulation strategy for pre-clinical projects or clinical projects
. Contribute to the development of methods to translate results from in vitro assays to humans to replace, refine and reduce animal experiments (3R principles).
. Interact on a scientific level with pharmacology scientists at senior levels (clinical pharmacologist) and project leaders with regards to all aspects of the integration of modelling and simulation (M&S) to ensure optimal treatment for patients.
. Prepare information and strategy for presentation at research and early development and/or late stage development project team meetings in order to ensure consistency of M&S activities/objectives with overall project goals and with current standards
. Leadership of consultants and external collaborators providing M&S expertise
. Min 2/3 years of experience working in a pre-clinical environment, focused on discovery project (planning and conduct of M&S projects for pre-clinical), preferably in pharma
. Strong experience (min 2 years) working on modelling
. Extensive knowledge of PK/PD
. Working experience of specific system: GastroPlus, Simyp
. High university degree in Life Sciences (please note the actual experience will trump a higher degree)
Reference No.: 919585SGR
Industry: Pharma Location: Basel
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT and Life Science candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.
Andere Job Angebote
- Software Engineer Java (w/m)LEGIC Identsystems AG
- Mitarbeiterin HOFAEmma's Hotel Bed & Breakfast
- Senior Software-Ingenieur /-in fÃ¼r Embedded-SystemeBBV Software Services AG
- Standortleiter (m/w) Service, Region BielForster Swiss Home AG
- Lehrstelle als Recyclist/-inKIBAG RE AG
- Product Manager (m/w), Floorcare, 60-80%CWS-boco Suisse SA
- Mitarbeiter/-in Vertriebssupport, HypothekenSwiss Life AG
- LKW-Mechaniker oder Fahrzeugelektriker (m/w), NeuwagenScania AG
- Praktikant HWSwiss Facility Dienstleistungen
- Lehrstelle 2021: Fachfrau/-mann GesundheitPrivatklinik Hirslanden
- Aushilfe im ServiceGasthaus Alpenrose
- FachÃ¤rztin/-arzt Allgemeine Innere Medizin, 50-80%Spital Muri
- TriebfahrzeugfÃ¼hrer direkt und indirekt (m/w/d)Sersa Group AG
- Werkstudent (w/m/d), technical SupportAutoScout24 AG
- Dipl. Pflegefachfrau/-mannPrivatklinik Bethanien
- KÃ¼chenplaner / Projektleiter (m/w)KF HaushaltgerÃ¤te & KÃ¼chenbau AG
- Fitnessinstruktor (w/m), 25-60%Only Fitness
- VerkÃ¤ufer/-in, 50%Migros Ostschweiz
- Planer/-in, GebÃ¤udetechnikInstitut Bau + Energie AG
- Hochschulpraktikant/-in, RechtsdienstInstitut EHB