Scientist- Modeling physiology , Schweiz NextLink SolutionsHELP
Kontakt: Scientist- Modeling physiology
|Beschreibung:||Scientist- Modeling physiology|
|Firma:||NextLink Solutions - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Scientist- Modeling physiology
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging opportunity in Switzerland.
Next Link is looking for a Scientist to work in Basel Switzerland for a 1 + year contract (possible extension) for a multinational client.
Next Link Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
Please feel free to pass this information on to anyone who you think would be a good match for this role.
Job Title: Scientist- modelling physiology
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 1 Year
Work location: Basel, Switzerland
Note: we need to have candidates with experience (in academia or industry) in modelling and simulation (especially in support of small molecule development; eg PBPK) of several years.
The perfect candidate is an experienced scientist, self-managed and independent.
This person should have minimum 2 to 3 years of experience working in a pre-clinical area, mainly focused on discovery project. Modeling is the main focus of this role.
The successful candidate will need to be experienced in modelling physiology based and good PK/PD knowledge.
We are open to candidate abroad willing to relocate.
Min 2/3 years of experience working in a pre-clinical environment, focused on discovery project (planning and conduct of M&S projects for pre-clinical), preferably in pharma (*)
Strong experience (min 2 years) working on modelling (*)
Extensive knowledge of PK/PD (*)
Working experience of specific system: GastroPlus, Simyp (*)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Your mission will be to conduct modelling and simulation activities at the project level through the development of quantitative systems pharmacology (QSP) and toxicology (QST), physiology/mechanism-based and drug disease models. Of particular interest is the application of physiologically-based pharmacokinetic (PBPK) modelling techniques for molecule selection and human dose prediction.
Guide the team for molecule selection as well as human dose prediction using PBPK techniques, enabling safe and efficacious exposure in patients.
Develop and maintain timely, scientifically sound, creative and business-oriented modelling and simulation strategy for pre-clinical projects or clinical projects
Contribute to the development of methods to translate results from in vitro assays to humans to replace, refine and reduce animal experiments (3R principles).
Interact on a scientific level with pharmacology scientists at senior levels (clinical pharmacologist) and project leaders with regards to all aspects of the integration of modelling and simulation (M&S) to ensure optimal treatment for patients.
Prepare information and strategy for presentation at research and early development and/or late stage development project team meetings in order to ensure consistency of M&S activities/objectives with overall project goals and with current Client standards
Leadership of consultants and external collaborators providing M&S expertise
If you are interested and would like to proceed, ps reply with your CV to (see below)
Andere Job Angebote
- Schmelzer (m/w)Stadler Stahlguss AG
- Mitarbeiter/-in im Buffetbereich, 50-100%Stiftung Faro
- Lehrstelle 2020: Detailhandelsfachfrau/-mannLIGA Lindengut-Garage AG
- Rayonleiter/-in, GartenCoop Bau+Hobby
- Aussendienstmitarbeiter, Bereich Metall- und FassadenbauGyso AG
- Buffet-Allrounder/-in, 50-100%Seehotel Hermitage
- Dipl. Physiotherapeutin/Physiotherapeut, 60%Klinik Sonnenhalde AG
- Senior SAP ABAP Application DeveloperFranke Management AG
- Leistungsspezialist LeistungsprÃ¼fung (m/w)Krankenkasse Concordia
- Betriebsassistent/-inHotel Appenzell
- Fachmitarbeiter (m/w) im Bereich Logistik mit SchichtarbeitJowa AG
- LokfÃ¼hrer (m/w/d), B und B100Sersa Group AG
- VerkÃ¤ufer/-in im Stundenlohn, 40-60%Bingo Shoe-Discount
- Lehrstelle 2020: Systemgastronomiefachfrau/-mannMarchÃ© Restaurants AG
- Lehrperson fÃ¼r die Grundbildung, Informatiker/-inWirtschaftsinformatikschule WISS
- VerkaufsfÃ¶rderer (m/w)Krankenkasse Concordia
- Service Disponent/-in, MedizintechnikSiemens Healthcare AG
- Transparency & Procure to Pay SpecialistAbbVie AG
- Product Manager (m/w)Mibelle Group
- Gerichtsschreiberin / GerichtsschreiberBezirksgericht