|Beschreibung: || Interim IT Operations (Infrastructure) Manager
|Stadt: ||Schweiz |
|Firma: ||Experis AG - Firma bewerten
|Datum: ||2017-10-20 |
Beschäftigung: bis 100% -
Salär: zu verhandeln CHF -
Interim IT Operations Manager - Infrastructure
Are you a qualified and experienced IT Operations Manager with 10+ years of experience in managing IT operations of complex technologies including several years designing and delivering end-to-end infrastructure and applications services and looking for an exciting new opportunity within an NGO?
If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an IT Operations Manager to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
Your role as IT Operations Manager is a client-facing function for the Client's Information Technology Department, managing all IT infrastructure and applications related operations, service desk and applications support third party providers and direct reports.
- Be responsible for the IT infrastructure, applications and service desk operations team and budgets;
- Manage the relationship with all IT infrastructure, applications support and service desk service providers;
- Coordinate service provider selection, contract negotiation and integration;
- You will define and update IT infrastructure, applications and service desk operation SLAs according to business needs. Align vendors performance and SLA accordingly and will implement following group of processes based on ITIL framework:
- Service design
- Service transition
- Service operations
- Continual service improvement
- Service measurement and reporting
- You will work closely with other IT business partners to ensure compliance with infrastructure and operations required standards and to efficiently take over production and applications support;
- You will be in contact with the Chief Information Officer (CIO), be responsible for the IT risk assessment and measures in IT Operations;
- 10 years of experience in managing IT operations of complex technologies including several years designing and delivering end-to-end infrastructure and applications services
- 10 years of experience with successful vendor management, including experience in developing Service Level Agreements, in cloud services and outsourcers
- 10 years of experience in ITIL practices at a high maturity level
- 5 years of experience in IT project management/leadership from initiation to post go-live stabilization
- Extensive experience in leading and motivating teams in an international, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary environment
- Solid experience working in dynamic and fast-changing environment with senior stakeholders, diverse cultures and multiple agendas.
- An execellent knowledge of English is essential, as is fluency in French.
- Experience with non-profit international organizations/public health institutions
If you are a dynamic and motivated IT Operations Manager currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency.