|Beschreibung: || Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Microsoft Specialist
|Stadt: ||Schweiz |
|Firma: ||Imobilus - Firma bewerten
|Datum: ||2017-11-22 |
Beschäftigung: bis 100% -
Salär: zu verhandeln CHF -
We are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Microsoft Specialist to work in a permanent position for a leading financial services company in the heart of Zurich. This role is available immediately and salary range is 120-140k depending on experience.
This is a great opportunity to work in a growing team with latest technologies, good team culture and working environment!
- Responsible for the operations of secure and highly available computing Platforms and Servers.
- Install, maintain, upgrade, and continuously improve the company operating environment.
- Maintain the ongoing reliability, performance and support of the infrastructure which includes monitoring the operating environments; responding to incidents, problems and planning for growth.
- Responsible for the overall operation and maintenance of the data center.
- Deploy the release of new technologies as well as design, install, configure, maintain and perform testing of PC/server operating systems, and related utilities and hardware.
- Provide infrastructure solutions based on application needs and anticipated growth, install new Servers and maintain the infrastructure.
- Share the expertise and provide individual training and support.
- Work together with other technical staff and vendors to provide IT services to all company teams.
- Strong Microsoft Design and Engineering experience: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Windows 10, Windows 2016.
- Overall virtualization experience: strong VMWare background.
- Expert working knowledge of Azure, ADFS and Microsoft InTune.
- Bluecoat Proxy configuration experience.
- Sound PowerShell Scripting skills.
- Microsoft Certificate Authority PKI configuration and migration experience.
- Strong with authentication mechanisms such as SAML and MFA.
- A person who is experienced with design and engineering new infrastructure solutions from scratch, based on the above infrastructure skills; not somebody from a pure support background, but will act as a 3rd line of support when needed.
- Proactively work on the latest software and hardware releases ensuring support and maintenance agreements are always valid.
- Flexibility: Saturday, Sunday, overnight work, on-call.
- Diploma in Engineering, Computer Science or IT Professional certification.
- Fluent English.
- NetScaler Gateway.
- Mac Administration.
- Networking and Firewall Experience.
- Data Center management.
- Citrix XenDesktop 7.x.
- Sound knowledge of Databases: SQL and Oracle.
Please apply for the role if you meet the mandatory requirements!