Onsite Software Support , Schweiz Resource Group (Contractair)HELP
|Beschreibung:||Onsite Software Support|
|Firma:||Resource Group (Contractair) - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Onsite Software Support
On behalf of our reputable client, we are searching an Onsite Software Support professional to join the business in Switzerland on a long-term contract basis.
This is a home-based customer-facing role with travel that offers full training as well as excellent career progression opportunities. The Onsite Software Support professional will act as the main point of contact and be responsible for providing the customer base with a positive, professional and personable experience while answering questions, troubleshooting issues and field report and enhancement requests.
- Provide a proactive and thorough customer service experience through email, chat and phone on all customer needs, including functionality questions, troubleshooting issues and configuration best practices
- Diagnose issues and bugs and provide detailed testing evidence to the development team
- Continuously work to improve training content, webinars and tools accessible to users
- Creation and management of external documentation
- Assist with new hire training and onboarding
Qualifications and Skills
- Fluent in both English and Swiss-German
- Background in general aviation, specifically 135/91 operations
- Understanding of cloud-based technology and integrations
- Strong communication skills with the ability to multitask numerous communications simultaneously and be quick, efficient and confident throughout
- Professional and personable with well-developed interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in Switzerland or are willing to relocate then please contact Emma Race at our Basingstoke office or complete an application today.
A little about us
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing Expert Solutions, Adding Value.
- Studierende/-r Fachmann/-frau für med.-tech. RadiologieKlinik Hirslanden Junior Qualitätsmanager/-inKlinik HirslandenDipl. Pflegefachfrau/-mann, Berufsbildner/-inKlinik HirslandenPraktikant/-in, Pflege, Schwerpunkt UrologieKlinik HirslandenDipl. Pflegefachfrau/-mann, ViszeralchirurgieKlinik HirslandenDipl. Pflegefachmann/-frau, Experte/-in, IntensivpflegeKlinik HirslandenStudierende/-r im Bereich OperationstechnikKlinik Hirslanden