SAP MDM Consultant , Schweiz MRP Technology LtdHELP
|Beschreibung:||SAP MDM Consultant|
|Firma:||MRP Technology Ltd - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
SAP MDM Consultant required by a leading global fashion brand in Switzerland. The client offers an excellent salary & bonus plus assistance with relocation.
SAP MDM Consultant will be responsible for delivering a global SAP MDM FMS Solution into Europe, the USA and APAC.
SAP MDM Consultant Key deliverables:
- Designing MDM functional solution, including configuration, and functional design, with a concentration on article master.
- Translate business requirements into specific application or process designs covering both functional and non-functional aspects.
- Participate in design activities, from fit/gap analysis to application and/or process design specification.
- Collaborate with the business and integration partners to ensure right solution is designed and deployed.
- Participate, as necessary, in training, system setup, testing, documentation and maintenance support activities.
- When required, analyze changes necessary to the solution triggered by changes in business requirements, processes or technical requirements, develop options to incorporate the changes and take/facilitate the appropriate decisions.
- Lead quality management tasks such as peer and quality reviews of specifications, and design documents
- Act as a center of expertise for the article master domain, staying abreast of developments in the MDM space and continually upgrading functional knowledge.
SAP MDM Consultant Key skills skill required:
- 10 + years of experience in the technology profession focused on MDM design and management in the article master domain, and its interaction with ERP systems.
Experience in implementing large and complex projects, and designing and configuring to meet business requirements.
- Experience in working with business process/activity owners in understanding business requirement and solution design.
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into solutions that map to technology capabilities.
- Excellent written and oral communications in English
- Experience working with technical architects and developers on technical design and development.
- Ability to interact with business leadership.
- Knowledge of SAP MM, SAP SD.
- Knowledge of SAP AFS, FMS, or IS-Retail
- Experience with SAP MDG
SAP MDM Solution Lead, SAP MDM FMS Consultant, MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT, SAP FMS, SAP MDM, SAP MDG, Articles, SAP AFS, SAP RETAIL, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, France, Belgium, Europe, the USA, APAC, EU
- Lehrstelle 2019: Chemie- und Pharmatechnologe/-inVifor Pharma AG Packaging and Artwork Implementation SpecialistVifor Pharma AGLab Assistent/-in, Analytische EntwicklungVifor AGMaschinenführer/-in, ProductionVifor AGAnlagenführer/-in, Manufacturing/ProductionVifor AGPharmaceutical Development Specialist, 60%Vifor AGExperte/-in, Zentrum für IntensivmedizinLuzerner Kantonsspital