|Beschreibung: || Copper Service Engineer - German/French/Swisscom/Power Cable
|Stadt: ||Bern |
|Firma: ||Sentinel IT LLP - Firma bewerten
|Datum: ||2017-10-21 |
Beschäftigung: bis 100% -
Salär: zu verhandeln CHF -
Copper Service Engineer - German OR French/Swisscom/Copper Power Cable/Maintenance/Troubleshooting/Repair
My international ICT client is looking for a Copper Service Engineer with previous Swisscom project experience to work in Bern, Switzerland.
Candidate SHOULD be either German/French (+ English) speaking with previous experience working in the Swisscom FTTX project.
1. Responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting and repair for the Swisscom main copper power cables between Central Office to manholes;
2. To understand the customer requirement and fully understand the project SOW (Scope of Work);
3. To identify and resolve any issues or problems occurred with the project.
4. To do regular report and proposals according to the customer requirements.
5. To work and communicate with stakeholders, team members and partners to complete the project.
1. MUST be Fluent in German/French + English.
2. Must have experience working the Swisscom Copper/Fiber access network (FTTS).
3. 3+ years work experience with Swisscom Copper Network.
Please apply directly if you're interested.