|Beschreibung: || Operations Manager
|Stadt: ||Schweiz |
|Firma: ||ITech Consult - Firma bewerten
|Datum: ||2017-11-22 |
Beschäftigung: bis 100% -
Salär: zu verhandeln CHF -
About us: ITech Consult AG is a certified ISO 9001: 2008 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany, Great Britain and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering ICT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.
Reference No.: 916942NC
Role: Operations Manager
Location: Maennedorf, Switzerland
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Till 30.09.2018
Project: The Operations Manager acts as partner between business and IT, guaranteeing for the treatment of all client's requests, supporting operational and quality-assurance activities, performing release management and handling projects according to business needs.
* Administration of the Intershop Enfinity Backoffice Tool
* Strong collaboration and communication of technical information between the E-Biz IT Team DSW, CSI Team DSW, other IT teams DSW and external partners to guarantee a stable and performing operation of client web site
* Release planning for deployments and coordination approval
* Facilitate the anchoring of projects within client's system environment
* Support of DBC Shared Service Cross-Site team with focus owner topics
* Technical issue handling (bug reporting, change requests, tasks and SCO tickets) in close collaboration with the DSC, E-Biz IT Team DSW and partners
* Coordinate and solve critical incidents in collaboration with IT DSW teams
* Manage digital retail calendar occasions with marketing and content team
* Provide technical consulting for all and affiliated departments (eg, Customer Service, Retail Processes)
* Ensure proper testing processes
* Documentation of workflow and processes
Professional experience required:
* Minimum 2 years of experience to handle administration
* Strong experience in Operation management (performance, incident management)
* Knowledge in Intershop Enfinity Know-How
* Good understanding in E-commerce platform
* Good communication skills with various internal and external partners
* Coordination with various internal and external partners
* Good understanding and working experience how to handle pressure
Languages: Fluent English and German
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then send your complete dossier using this link in the advert.
*Even if this particular position doesn't suit your profile we recommend that you send us your CV and share with us what you are exactly looking for.
Call us and discover the quality of our services for yourself. We are more than happy to meet with you for an individual consultation.
Our Pay rolling is referred by 98% of our freelancers as the best Pay rolling system in Switzerland. Do you require more information? Feel free to contact us.