SAP Employee Central Architect - Lausanne - Senior - 12 months - contr , Lausanne Randstad (Schweiz) AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||SAP Employee Central Architect - Lausanne - Senior - 12 months - contr|
|Firma:||Randstad (Schweiz) AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
SAP Employee Central Architect - Lausanne - Senior - 12 months - contracting
Our client, a major international organisation based near Lausanne in Switzerland, is looking for an SAP Employee Central Solution Architect to manage the deployment, cross-module integration and architecture of Success Factors within the organisation.
Your Employee Central experience is expected to cover Performance, Deployment, Competencies, Compensation, Variable pay, Employee Central, Time Off, Intelligent Services, Recruiting and Onboarding and you will be expected to have worked on a large international deployment of the system.
For this project, you be responsible for:
- Supporting the Solution architecture lead and coordinate and facilitate Architecture team deliverables
- Project manage Architecture team deliverables and resources
- Split over-all scope of project aligned with iterative Design & Configure approach and define detailed scope, resource estimates for each iteration considering the complexity of configuration & testing
- Be the central contact for all matters related to deployment, methodology, governance, knowledge transfer, coordination with regional deployment teams
- Define & Govern methodology to manage SF configuration changes in a global template, local context and in hybrid landscape context
- Gather/Describe Cross-SF Module integration requirements & technical specs
- Gather/Describe requirements & technical specs for Cross-Platform topics: Employee profile, RBP, Intelligent services, reporting technologies, etc.
- Advise/Guide process teams and configuration teams from best practice processes and system setup perspective
- Facilitate Configuration Workshops and other technical design sessions related to cross-platform topics
- Ensure maximum adoption of SuccessFactors Suite
- Together with Integration Lead, guide and advise on documentation of cross-process integration
- Validate and sign-off SF configuration and Config Workbooks
- Own Cloud Governance deliverables/activities for SF Suite
- Troubleshoot any missing data flows between modules
Please note, by making available your personal data to Randstad you are deemed to accept our terms and conditions regarding data protection
- Deutsche Rechtsanwältin/deutschen RechtsanwaltDr. Widmer & Partner Jurist, WirtschaftsanwaltDr. Widmer & PartnerStv. Filialleiter/-in & Buchhändler/-inOrell Füssli Thalia AGVerkaufsmitarbeiter/-in, 20%Orell Füssli Thalia AGLehrstelle 2018: Buchhändler/-inBuchhandlung StauffacherBuchhandler/-in und/oder Detailhaendler/-inOrell Füssli Thalia AGBuchhandler/-inOrell Füssli Thalia AG