|Beschreibung: || Associate Scientist
|Stadt: ||Schweiz |
|Firma: ||Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switz - Firma bewerten
|Datum: ||2017-11-22 |
Beschäftigung: bis 100% -
Salär: zu verhandeln CHF -
For our client in Basel we are looking for an Associate Scientist for a 12-month project.
Duration: 2018-01-08 till 2018-12-31
We are looking for a motivated associate scientist to perform physical/chemical experiments for Quality Control of development biotech drug substances (DS) and drug products (DP) in collaboration with members of the own and cross-functional teams in a cGMP environment.
1. Performing and documenting of physical/chemical experiments (including pH, HPLC or CE, UV) in a cGMP environment.
2. Providing raw data, interpretation of results.
3. Address simple problem. Recognize and communicate complex problems. Inform and support on deviations and unexpected results.
4. Maintain stock of consumables and samples.
5. Archive batch records.
1. Good knowledge of cGMP.
2. Good organization and good communication is a must.
3. Minimum of 2 years GMP lab experience.
4. Good technical knowledge in analytical separation.
5. Good knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools.
6. Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
Good understanding of English (oral and written) is essential. Basic German understanding.
For further details please contact Beata Arciszewska:
mail: (see below)
tel: (see below)