Regulatory Affairs Data Analyst - MDR PLM , Solothurn Sentinel IT LLPHELP
|Beschreibung:||Regulatory Affairs Data Analyst - MDR PLM|
|Firma:||Sentinel IT LLP - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Regulatory Affairs Data Analyst - MDR/PLM
Leading global Medcial Device client are looking for an RA specialist with strong IT skills able to support the local franchise Regulatory team with the creation of an IT System documentation and other activities in conjunction with MDR compliance work.
- Support RA Business Lead in development and creation of IT System documentation for new functionality related to Technical Documentation requirements under MDR
- Perform User Acceptance Testing of newly implemented IT requirements as assigned
- Provide regulatory support for Life Cycle Management projects as assigned
- Manage data cleansing and comparison, remediation and maintenance of existing Technical File documentation as instructed and assigned.
- Perform Regulatory Change assessments as assigned
- Perform Labeling and Promotional Material Reviews as assigned.
* Experience in IT system documentation and database management (Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
* Understanding of MDR requirements regarding required content of Technical Documentation
(focus on ANNEX II of Regulation (EU) 2017/745)
* Understanding of requirements of current Council Directive 93/42/EEC
* Comprehensive knowledge in the handling with and of data in PLM and ERP system, preferentially experience in Agile e6, ERP (SAP), Windchill
* Experienced skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, Access) for data analyses and comparisons
* Strong analytical skills and proficiency in English written and spoken. German in addition, would be an asset.
Please apply now for more details!
- Projektleiter Digitalisierung Logistik (m/w)Kistler Instrumente AG Projektleiter Production Engineering (m/w)Kistler Instrumente AGPolymechaniker (m/w)Kistler Instrumente AGMechaniker, CNC-Dreher Kleinteile (m/w)Kistler Instrumente AGICT Specialist PLM & CAD (m/w)Kistler Instrumente AGInternational Tax Specialist (m/w)Kistler Instrumente AGEntwicklungsingenieur Sensorik (m/w)Kistler Instrumente AG