Regulatory Affairs Associate - Junior , Lausanne RM IT Professional Resources AGHELP
Kontakt: Regulatory Affairs Associate - Junior
|Beschreibung:||Regulatory Affairs Associate - Junior|
|Firma:||RM IT Professional Resources AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Regulatory Affairs Associate - Junior
Regulatory Affairs Associate - Junior vacancy requiring profound Compliance knowledge for a globally operating Lausanne based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 2+ years' experience in regulatory affairs in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally ideally in a global organization for international countries such as Middle East, CIS or Latin America
- Knowledge of electronic document management systems and regulatory affairs databases
- Profound planning, organising and time management skills coupled with the ability to quickly adapt to changes
- Bachelor Degree in a scientific field of study or equivalent professional experience
- Languages: English fluent in written and spoken, French or Spanish is a plus
- Coordinating constitution and tracking of registration, variation and renewal dossiers
- Assuring timely receipt, dispatch and legalisation of administrative documents which are required for registration, renewal and variation files such as certificates, Letter of Authorization and GMPs
- Providing support regarding uploading documentation to the EDMS system and placing a tracker for updates of the regulatory affairs database
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Andere Job Angebote
- (Assistenz-) Psychologe (m/w), KinderstationKlinik Sonnenhof
- Filialleiter (m/w)MoneyPark AG
- Servicetechniker/-in, GebÃ¤udeautomationSiemens Schweiz AG
- Projektleiter/-in, TelecomRhÃ¤tische Bahn AG
- Automobilmechatroniker oder Diagnostiker (m/w)Dosch Garage
- Starkstrom / Elektroinstallateur/-inHuber + Monsch AG
- ICT System-Engineer (m/w)Talus Informatik AG
- Senior Network System EngineerAvectris AG
- Technischer Redaktor (m/w)V-Zug AG
- (Senior) Software Engineer, Leitsysteme, Schwerpunkt WinCC/PCS7Autexis IT AG
- Leiter/-in im Verkauf Innendienst - Holz, Dach & WandHG Commerciale
- Chauffeur, Kat. C1Saviva AG
- Sachbearbeiter Marketing im Stundenlohn, 40% (w/m)ASSA ABLOY AG
- HR-Business PartnerMifa AG
- Automation Engineer Machine Development HMIAltran AG
- GIS Montageplaner (w/m)GE Grid GmbH
- Bereichsleiter/-in, PflanzenbauLANDI Sursee
- VerkÃ¤ufer/-in, KolonialMigros
- Praktikantin/Praktikant fÃ¼r den KinderhortECAP Basel