Recruiter IT , Schweiz RM IT Professional Resources AGHELP
|Firma:||RM IT Professional Resources AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Recruiter IT wanted for our Zurich based client.
- Bachelor's Degree with substantial strong experience in the Technical or IT industry
- At least 3 years of working experience in sourcing and screening candidates, evaluating their qualifications, conducting phone/personal interviews and managing the whole recruitment process (preferably for Technical or IT positions)
- In-depth experience in working independently on a number of projects simultaniously
- Excellent assessment and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Being first point of contact with both clients and candidates
- Evaluating skill level and manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer letter generation, etc.
- Negotiating offers by partnering with hiring manager and senior management
- Updating and generating reports for job openings, hires, and post-hire summaries for hiring managers
Duration: 12 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 12811
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
- Lehrstelle 2019: Chemie- und Pharmatechnologe/-inVifor Pharma AG Packaging and Artwork Implementation SpecialistVifor Pharma AGLab Assistent/-in, Analytische EntwicklungVifor AGMaschinenführer/-in, ProductionVifor AGAnlagenführer/-in, Manufacturing/ProductionVifor AGPharmaceutical Development Specialist, 60%Vifor AGExperte/-in, Zentrum für IntensivmedizinLuzerner Kantonsspital