QA/QC Expert , Schweiz RM IT Professional Resources AGHELP
|Firma:||RM IT Professional Resources AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
QA/QC Expert with profound Commercialisation knowledge wanted for our Basel based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
- University degree in Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Chemistry or related field
- 5+ years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry as well as in QC, method development, validation or stability testing
- Solid knowledge of cGMP requirements coupled with strong Know-how of cGMP, ICH guidelines, regulatory requirements and risk management
- Working experiences in project management and in leading project teams in addition to profound leadership skills
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Defining the business processes and SOPs to maintain a robust Quality System within External Supply affecting the laboratory activities such as management of changes, maintenance of testing monographs
- Implementing and maintaining the quality system including tools and processes, providing technical support and problem solving on stability aspects of the External Supply organization, as well as acting as contact for analytical issues at the suppliers and for stability issues
- Interpreting stability data, analysing trends, and providing scientifically sound conclusions to support assignment and monitoring of product shelf life, storage conditions, packaging and transport categories
- Supporting Tech Transfer assessments for analytical method transfers
- Leading QC aspects of Technical meetings with the External suppliers and establish good working relationships with clear communication and defined actions and goals
- Interacting with the External Supplier to guarantee suspect analytical results investigations are managed in a high standard, as well as leading programs and initiatives to implement changes and to remediate where required
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more