Project Manager/Business Analyst - 60% , Kaiseraugst Experis AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||Project Manager/Business Analyst - 60%|
|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Project Manager & Business Analyst (60%)
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across several professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
One of the biggest international pharmaceutical companies is looking for a Project Manager/Business Analyst.
This is a challenging contracting position starting in mid-January 2019 for 6 months in Kaiseraugst, Aargau, Switzerland.
This position will contribute to deliver a small to medium innovative project in the learning area of the client's HR IT. It's a solution how training could be managed in regulated environments. The tool is an app or HTML 5 app which allows to read codes or Bluetooth signals and connects to Cornerstone to check the compliance status and allows learners to immediately close gaps.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- All aspects of Project Management (agile and/or waterfall)
- Run the project, coordinate resources, lead project team, act as ambassador
- Manage stakeholders and steering committee of project
- Business analysis and requirements collection and Business case creation
What you must have
- +5 years of project management experience with similar tasks
- Experience in business analysis
- IT background (former IT projects highly desired)
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Open and curious mindset
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Accountable and self-driven personality
- Former experience in IT projects highly preferred in pharmaceuticals (using tools like Clarity, Perform, Project Library, Touchpoint, Google Drive and Smartsheet)
- PMI Certification
- German skills
- Agile/Scrum experience is a plus
- Change Management experience is plus
- Start date: 14.01.2019
- Latest start date: 28.01.2019
- End date: 30.06.2019
- Workload: 60%
- Extension: Currently not planned, but possible
- Work location: Kaiseraugst and Basel
- Remote/Home Office: Possible depending on project.
- Travelling: Several trips to Mannheim required (tbd)
- Department: FGSP (Group Functions IT)
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Alexander Russell.
- Bankschreiner/-in, AVORCoristal AG CNC - FachmannCoristal AGSenior Industrial Engineer Electronics (m/w)Eaton Automation GmbHEngineering Manager Visualization & HMI PLC (m/f)Eaton Automation GmbHElektronikentwickler Testequipment (m/w)Eaton Automation GmbHInside Sales Manager, 60 - 100%AcuMax GmbHMitarbeiter/-in im technischen Sales Support im InnendienstEaton Industries II GmbH