ServiceNow Testing Manager - ITSM ServiceNow Testing , Schweiz Sentinel IT LLPHELP
|Beschreibung:||ServiceNow Testing Manager - ITSM ServiceNow Testing|
|Firma:||Sentinel IT LLP - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
ServiceNow Testing Manager - ITSM/ServiceNow/Testing
Leading global pharmaceutical company require a Testing Manager for a major ServiceNow implementation on a long-term contract.
We are seeking for an IT Testing Manager for planning, co-ordination and execution of informal and formal (GxP) Test & Acceptance phases for the advancing ServiceNow implementation. The role will be accountable for developing and approving the testing strategy in close collaboration with the project management team. Further focus accountabilities imply delivery and execution of testing plans with viable specifications, processing of test results, training to the project team regarding the testing approach and coordination of a large global team executing the testing activities, ensuring a solid structure is in place.
The position reports to ITSM Deployment Lead.
* Develop and approve the Testing Strategy in close collaboration with project management.
* Enable decision making and direction setting.
* Lead the delivery effort and account for milestone targets according to the project plan.
* Take ownership & responsibility for planning, co-ordination and execution of Test & Acceptance phases throughout the project.
* Collaborate with functional and deployment teams on the testing approach and deliver appropriate training/workshops to the project team. Ensure testing concepts are aligned, integrated and uniform. Retain focus to achieve the deployment schedule.
* Lead the delivery as well as execution of test plans, test specifications and the processing of test results on time and to required quality levels.
* Report on the status of deliverables and progress against plan.
* Produce periodic testing reports to highlight risks, key decisions & progress. Work with Project management to assist with tracking & escalation of issues. Monitor and drive issue resolution and escalate out of line situations.
* Commit to and embody company beliefs and values of the company.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
* Strong understanding of IT testing approaches and concepts for ServiceNow or similar architectural platforms.
* Profound knowledge of ServiceNow platform and its capabilities.
* At least 3+ years' experience in IT Service Management as an IT Testing Manager.
* Successful project cycle(s) in delivering and executing IT testing concepts.
* Experience of taking ownership of IT Testing delivery with minimal management support.
* Educated to a minimum of higher national diploma level.
Personal Skills Required:
* Strong stakeholder/customer focus and service attitude.
* Strong outcome-driven mindset.
* High personal motivation and energy.
* Strong personal organizational skills
* Good communication skills - both written and verbal.
* Empathy to understand issues from stakeholder viewpoint and deployment teams, and to respond appropriately.
* Composure and the ability to remain calm and dispassionate.
* Ability to initiate action - seize opportunities to put ideas into action either personally or through engaging a team or the organization as a whole.
* Judgement and Sensitivity.
* Team work and team motivation in a challenging IT environment.
* High affinity to work in an international as well as multicultural environment.
* High flexibility and experience in prioritizing tasks.
* Ability to deal with variable workload.
Please apply now for more details!
- Leiterin/Leiter HR und FinanzenUnia Freiburg Gewerkschaftssekretär/-inUnia AGPraktikant/-in für Recherchen und administrative ArbeitenUnia AGKoordinator/-in, Politik und Kampagne, 50-60%Verein FAIRLOGFachmitarbeiter/-in im SozialversicherungsbereichUnia AGReal Estate Asset Manager/-inUnia AGFachspezialist/-in, FondsverwaltungUnia AG