Windows Team Lead Engineer , Schweiz Experis AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||Windows Team Lead Engineer|
|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Experis knows you are more than just a CV, a job title or job description.
We'll work with you to understand your unique talents, experience and interests to help propel you to your goals faster.
On behalf of our client, one of the most prestigious private banks, we are looking for a Windows Team Lead Engineer. For this position based in Zürich, our client is looking for an English-speaking candidate, who is available as soon as possible.
- Run a team of windows engineers and developers in a market leading Legal, Investigations and eDiscovery solutions space
- Design, implement and maintain the Legal IT application portfolio
- Streamline and automate the life cycle management of the application portfolio
- Diagnose application issues and actively contribute to and help in the support and maintenance of the application portfolio
- +8 Years Windows engineering experience in a corporate environment
- Proven Team Lead experience using an agile approach
- Background in Windows technology, experience in integrating Microsoft and third-party applications into a complex and restricted environment using Citrix
- 5 years of experience with software packaging, release management and testing
- Good PowerShell Scripting experience
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft application stacks: Windows Server, IIS and SQL Server
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience in the area of Incident and Problem management
- Fluent in English with German being an advantage
Interested in this opportunity?
Then send your CV today to Viktoria Maric through the link in the advert!
In case of any questions, please contact me
- Wissensch. Assistent/-in, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, 60-80%Hochschule für Angewandte Wissen Dozent/-in im Bereich Energie- /UmweltökonomieHochschule für Angewandte WissenAssistent/-in, Institut für Verwaltungs-ManagementHochschule für Angewandte WissenDozent/-in im Bereich quantitative Methoden, 50-100%Hochschule für Angewandte WissenAnlagentechniker (m/w), BrandmeldeanlagenTyco Integrated Fire & SecurityKey Account Manager (m/f), Retail SolutionsJohnson Controls SystemsManager, Global Digital Performance AnalyticsJohnson Controls Systems