|Beschreibung: || Microsoft Business Intelligence (MS BI) Implementation Lead
|Stadt: ||Schweiz |
|Firma: ||Darwin Recruitment - Firma bewerten
|Datum: ||2017-12-15 |
Beschäftigung: bis 100% -
Salär: zu verhandeln CHF -
Microsoft Business Intelligence Implementation Lead
What needs to be achieved?
The MS BI Implementation Lead primary responsibilities are to design and develop Business Intelligence solutions whilst leading a team. The role will be approximately 50% technical and 50% management. The role is focused on defining a target architecture and developing Business Intelligence solutions leveraging the Microsoft technology platform (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Tabular, SharePoint, Azure, and Excel BI tools).
What will you be doing?
- Design a fit for purpose MS BI architecture based on business requirements.
- Develop complex, high performance reports and Business Intelligence solutions (SSAS).
- Development of data analytic solutions, data visualization solutions including KPI and dashboards
- Configuration and administration of SSRS, SSAS Servers and SharePoint
- Leading a team of MS BI Experts
What experience do you need?
- Strong and proven team management/team leadership skills
- Strong skills in mapping business requirements to a technical MS BI architecture
- Expert skills and proven experience working with the MS BI stack (SQL Server, SSAD, SSIS, SSRS, Azure, SharePoint, PowerPivot, Excel)
- Strong understanding of relational and dimensional Datamodelling concepts and data visualization methods and concepts.
- Strong knowledge of relational database modelling principles and techniques
- Knowledge of ETL, extracting and loading large data volumes and performing complex transformations