Product Security Architect , Schweiz Experis AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||Product Security Architect|
|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Product Security Architect
Are you a Product Security Architect with 5 to 8 years of software development, at least 4 of those years in developing secure systems? Was this gained within a multinational and multicultural environment ? And are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with a market leading global company?
If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Product Security Architect to join one of their clients, a multinational company, based in the Canton of Vaud.
- Support New Product Innovation project product security process activities including threat modelling, final security reviews, threat vulnerability assessment, etc. for all software and firmware development in the division
- Audit key process deliverables related to security for correctness and completeness.
- Drive efforts with the development teams to quantify residual product risk and identification of appropriate security controls.
- Provide product security related coaching/mentoring and security expertise for all software and firmware development teams in the division
- Help engineering and Product Management teams identify security requirements
- Drive a standardized set of security product requirements into product and service offerings.
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional activities for incident response
To deliver the required results, it's necessary that you have the following skills:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent experience
- 5 to 8 years of software development with at least 4 years in developing secure systems
- Excellent cyber security capabilities and strong software engineering skills
- Strong knowledge of secure software development life cycle and practices such as threat modelling, security reviews, penetration tests, and security incident response
- Understanding of security by design principles and architecture level security concepts
- Up to date knowledge of current and emerging security threats and techniques for exploiting security vulnerabilities
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate diverse groups, help negotiate priorities, and resolve conflicts among project stakeholders
- Technical leadership experience in the software security field
- Certifications in security and privacy demonstrating deep practical knowledge such as CSSLP or CISSP
- Experience and knowledge of penetration testing methodologies and tools
- Understanding of Agile software development practices
- Ability to travel worldwide ca. 25%
If you are a dynamic and motivated Product Security Architect currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer.
- Informatiker/-in, SystemtechnikHilotec Engineering und Consulti Oberärztin/OberarztKlinik Meissenberg AGPflegefachperson HF/FHKlinik Meissenberg AGPolymerchemiker/-in als Wissenschaftliche-/n, Mitarbeiter/-inSchool of EngineeringResearch Assistant in Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, Quantitative Finance, 50%School of EngineeringIngenieure (w/m) in Informatik oder InformationstechnologieSchool of EngineeringLeitung Administration, ZollabteilungLagerhäuser Aarau AG