Supply Chain Coordinator , Fribourg RM IT Professional Resources AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||Supply Chain Coordinator|
|Firma:||RM IT Professional Resources AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Supply Chain Coordinator wanted for our Fribourg based client in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Commercial apprenticeship in a relevant field or university degree in Business Administration with further education in Supply Chain or Business Engineering
- Minimum 5 years practical experience within export customer service, order processing and trading operations
- Technical knowhow along with a solid understanding of business processes and information systems such as ERP systems
- Ability to handle diverse set of internal and external stakeholders (customers, 3PL's, manufacturers, global distribution, finance and IT)
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Participating in department projects, mainly system and process related for the global supply chain as well as collaborating with various IT organizations and user groups
- Providing 1st level support to CSRs in relation to JDE and SAP issues together with troubleshooting in JDE or SAP related order processing problems of CSRs
- Managing EDI errors and error reports of the inbound and outbound process
- Maintaining master data and supporting finance department with sales update issues and failures
- Backing the JDE or SAP users in the plants and RDC's on daily issues with sales orders beside coordinating EDI-tests with affiliates and suppliers
Location: Freiburg, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland?
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
- Dipl. Pflegefachperson, Psychiatrie, 20-30%Stiftung Phönix Sozialarbeiter/-in im AsylbereichSozialzentrum HöfeErgotherapeutin/Ergotherapeut, 20%Zentrum InnerschwyzLehrperson für EnglischKantonsschule AusserschwyzLehrperson für MathematikKantonsschule AusserschwyzAusbildung als Polizist/-inKantonspolizeiKaufm. Mitarbeiter / MitarbeiterinKantonale Steueramt