Operational support in the Treasury IT , Schweiz ITech ConsultHELP
Kontakt: Operational support in the Treasury IT
|Beschreibung:||Operational support in the Treasury IT|
|Firma:||ITech Consult - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Operational support in the Treasury IT
Operational support in the Treasury IT
For our client, based in Basel region, we are looking for Operational support in the Treasury IT and role is contract position for 4months + (with strong possibility of extension).
Tasks and Responsibilities:
* SAP Treasury Helpdesk support: apply fixes, implement changes, conduct regular system checks, monitor technical interfaces, pick up customer requests, answer user inquiries.
* Enhancements in the Global SAP Treasury system covering incident analysis, business requirement collection, customizing solution definition, implementation & technical testing, support user acceptance testing and post production review & support whiting the agreed service level agreement.
* Implementation of payments in XML ISO20022 format with new banks.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP In-house Cash, Treasury (FSCM) covering Treasury Transaction Manager, Cash Management & Risk Analyzers (Credit, Market, Portfolio Analyzer)
* IDOC, ISO20022 format expertise (credit transfers/Direct debit)
* Experience in global and multinational IHC set up
Nice to have:
* Familiar with Ticketing tools and level of documentation standards
* SAP Accounts Payables/Receivables and FI/CO
* English- fluent written/spoken
* German Nice to have
Reference No.: 918404NC
Role: Operational support in the Treasury IT
Location: Basel und Region, Switzerland
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 4 Months (With strong possibility extension)
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2008 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.
- Spezialist/-in, KundendialogRhätische Bahn AG Technischen Berater im Aussendienst, Sparte Bauelemente (m/w)ACO Passavant AGICT-System-Ingenieur Professional (m/w)InterdiscountVerkäufer (w/m), 50 - 80%SPAR SupermarktSoftware-Ingenieur C++ 80-100% (m/w)Schleuniger AGMandatsleiter Treuhand (w/m)BDO AGMitarbeiter/-in Verkauf, Administration und KundendienstCoop Bau + Hobby