OCM Expert , Schweiz Experis AGHELP
|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in the pharmaceutical area with HQ in Basel, we are looking for an OCM Expert with a background in Security and Access Technology/Domain.
This is a challenging contracting position starting in June until 2022.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead strategic and organizational change management within a range of interrelated projects, both within the direct scope and responsibility of the program
- The OCM expert will report to the OCM Lead also support program manager and project teams with integrating the change management activities into their project plans.
- Provide strategic change management vision for the IAM Simplification Program furthermore provide mentoring of internal employees to execute against the vision.
- Reporting to global OCM Lead and program manager. Partner with Solution Owner and leverage Change Management SPOC's and/or Change Agent Network.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
- Support and execute communication efforts: design and implement communications.
- Develop and manage online and social media channels, including content creation and coordination with owners of these global channels.
- Oversight of Change Management, training management, stakeholder engagement, communications and adoption activities on a program level provide support for individual projects where necessary.
- Prepare and facilitate OCM workshops.
- Identify additional OCM activities that will ensure the success of the project.
- Assess the change impact - create and manage global metrics and feedback mechanisms, incl. Surveys.
- Manage and facilitate OCM workshops to ensure a strong understanding of change management principles and user adoption techniques to be deployed during the project.
- Build out and manage a global change agent/champion network that will support the introduction of ServiceNow to tens of thousands of employees across the organization.
- Ready to travel internationally up to 20% of working time at peaks.
- University degree in Change Management or Business Communication
- More than 10+ year experiences in Change, Organization and Communications Management
- Background in Security and Access Technology/Domain
- Relevant commercial experience in a multinational company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
- Track record of managing complex OCM projects successfully
- Prosci Methodology
- Experience of working in IT project implementation projects
- Strong interest in new technologies and familiar with the Google Suite
- Structured approach, problem-solver, flexible and self-directed with communication skills able to work independently
Start Date: 10.06.2019
If you are a result-oriented OCM Expert currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Not the right job for you? Since new jobs are coming in every day just give us a call.
- Life Insurance SpecialistSynpulse Schweiz AG Operational Excellence Specialist in BankingSynpulse Schweiz AGRegulatory & Compliance Specialist in BankingSynpulse Schweiz AGSpecialist Investment SolutionsBasellandschaftliche KantonalbanReinsurance SpecialistSynpulse Schweiz AGSenior Consultant AppwaySynpulse Schweiz AGSenior Consultant Financial ServicesSynpulse Schweiz AG