OCM Expert - Organisational Change management - Prosci - Pharmaceutica , Schweiz NextLink SolutionsHELP
|Beschreibung:||OCM Expert - Organisational Change management - Prosci - Pharmaceutica|
|Firma:||NextLink Solutions - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
OCM Expert - Organisational Change management - Prosci - Pharmaceuticals - English - Basel - Switzerland
NextLink is having an existing position as an OCM Expert for global projects in Basel, Switzerland.
- Start date: 10.06.2019
- Latest start date: 17.06.2019 (as soon as possible)
- End date: 3,5 years duration
- Extension: planned, depends on the project
- Work location: Basel area
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Possible, prior approval needed (1 day per week).
- Travelling: up to 20% (mostly to Madrid, also San Francisco and Warsaw)
- Team size: 2-3 in total, might get bigger (contractor would have the lead role in the team)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead strategic and organizational change management within a range of interrelated projects, both within the direct scope and responsibility of the program as well as in alignment with parallel business initiatives targeting JML process streamlining.
- The OCM expert will report to the OCM Lead also support program manager and project teams with integrating the change management activities into their project plans.
- Provide strategic change management vision for the IAM Simplification Program furthermore provides mentoring of internal Roche employees to execute against the vision.
- Reporting to global OCM Lead and program manager. Partner with Solution Owner and leverage Change Management SPOC's and/or Change Agent Network.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
- Support and execute communication efforts: design and implement communications.
- Develop and manage online and social media channels, including content creation and coordination with owners of these global channels.
- Oversight of Change Management, training management, stakeholder engagement, communications and adoption activities on a program level provide support for individual projects where necessary.
- Prepare and facilitate OCM workshops.
- Identify additional OCM activities that will ensure the success of the project.
- Assess the change impact - create and manage global metrics and feedback mechanisms, incl. Surveys.
- Manage and facilitate OCM workshops to ensure a strong understanding of change management principles and user adoption techniques to be deployed during the project.
- Build out and manage a global change agent/champion network that will support the introduction of ServiceNow to tens of thousands of employees across the Roche organization.
- Ready to travel internationally up to 20% of working time at peaks.
- University degree in Change Management or Business Communication
- More than 10+ year experiences in Change, Organization and Communications Management
- Background in Security and Identify Access Technology/Domain is a great benefit
- Relevant commercial experience in a multinational company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (preferred native/fluent speaker or proficiency)
- Track record of managing complex OCM projects successfully
- Experience in change projects, and an interest in change methodologies such as Prosci
- Experience of working in IT project implementation projects
- Strong interest in new technologies and familiar with the Google Suite
- Structured approach, problem-solver, flexible and self-directed with communication skills able to work independently
Nice to Haves:
+++ Security exposure
++ Language: Spanish
+ Pharma experience
- Life Insurance SpecialistSynpulse Schweiz AG Operational Excellence Specialist in BankingSynpulse Schweiz AGRegulatory & Compliance Specialist in BankingSynpulse Schweiz AGSpecialist Investment SolutionsBasellandschaftliche KantonalbanReinsurance SpecialistSynpulse Schweiz AGSenior Consultant AppwaySynpulse Schweiz AGSenior Consultant Financial ServicesSynpulse Schweiz AG